78- Lion Vs Lioness

78- Lion vs Lioness

Manik and Nandini left the place along with their team leaving Jack and Sheetal alone. Jack just looked at the convey disappearing from his sight within seconds.

"Break down?" Jack asked examining the car.

"Tyre!" Sheetal muttered not looking at him.

"Don't you have a spare tyre?" Jack asked surprised.

"I don't know that,  I didn't see any inside my car," She said irritated by his questions.

"You don't know that small thing and brought this luxury car" Jack mocked playfully.

"I'm not mechanic to know such things. I know its price it's enough to buy. Just leave, I don't need your lecture." Sheetal scoffed in anger turning aside. He knows her broken heart behind this angry face.

Ignoring everything Jack took the keys and opened the boot space and got out the spare tyre and tools.

"I will change your tyre. Tell your driver to go home" Jack said settling the jacky under the car.

"It's not needed. He will be in 20 minutes" Sheetal argued.

"It just takes ten minutes. If you have any trust issues then you may call him for security" Jack gave it back. Sheetal immediately called the driver and asked him to go back and looked at Jack.

"I trust wrong people much. It won't change" Sheetal snapped folding her hands. He silently completed his job and she offered him water to clean his hands exchanging silent glares.

"Get in, I will drop you" Sheetal said getting in.

"I will take a cab," Jack said not to create any awkwardness.

"I don't want to be thankful for the help. Let me return or else I will cut the tyre myself" Sheetal shouted more frustrated, knowing her stubbornness he took the passenger seat. She drove silently but all the words Jack spoke about her with Nandini reminded in her mind giving her tears.

Although she tried to control them few tears flipped off her eyes noticed by Jack.

"Stop the car, I can go from here" Jack said not to hurt her more by staying in her life. Even he can't stay long controlling himself from comforting her. Sheetal stopped the car.

It's a side road off the Mansion surrounded by 10 feet huge compound wall and gate on the front. Almost 300 meters to reach from that spot. But from Manik's room balcony, every corner of the road is visible. Manik and Nandini are busy playing with the punching bag playfully kicking it and pushing it on each other.

Sheetal felt so bad being weak and crying like a baby. She had a lot of questions inside and struggling to get the answer. Although he won't answer but she has to throw it out.

Getting out of the car she hurriedly held his black shirt and gave him a tight slap shocking him.

"How could you talk so causal about me? It wasn't causal.  I do accept I had crush on Manik but you know right what it was? How could you just assulate my character? I didn't feel bad about that night! But after hearing your words about me every second I was dying. It's all purely my mistake. I started trusting you and I blindly thought you just see me not anything else. But you all saw my money but you just marked me as a whore. What the hell do you know about me?" She cried hitting his chest pushing him away sobbing. 

"I never trusted a man like I did you.  You know no person in my life ever visited my home including my parents. You're the only person I trusted and ready to share my personal space with you. I shared my past with you and also my body. But at the end, you tagged me like this! Sheetal Jones heart was broken into pieces by you!! I hate you so much! I wasn't this broken being alone after getting betrayal, but you...  You destroyed my soul! I hate you so much, Jack! " Sheetal cried vigorously and vacated the place disappearing leaving Jack shattered.