13- Honey trap

13- Honey trap

Morning

Farmhouse,

Manik was in the living room waiting for the girls to come out of their rooms. Their bags are lying on the living room floor as the secret cams were demolished by Manik.

Krista and Rita woke up bare with heavy heads in their respective rooms. Pulling on the sheet they are surprised to find themselves alone as their partners are nowhere to be seen.

Putting on their dress, they walked downstairs in search of them.

"Good Morning, girls" Manik chuckled surprising them.

"Hey, where is Ron?" Rita asked him sitting beside him.

"They went on work. They are celebs don't you know. How is your night, amazing?" He asked with a grin?

"Celebs?" Krista asked confused.

"Of course, you got an urgent mail just check it, you can find your answer" Manik chuckled. Rita and Krista unlocked their phones and are shocked to see their private video of lovemaking was forwarded from a private number."

"What was this?" Krista shouted shoving her phone in anger.

"Your performance dears. They charged five lakhs each for this. Such a costly film you see!" He gritted with a mischievous grin.

"What do you mean?" Rita asked walking to him furiously.

"Your guess was right! I trapped you both. They are not billionaires they are adult models. I just used them. Don't worry this film will be only for you. I didn't even watched it. This was unedited live recorded. I just need some work from you. If you both do this well then I will ask Ron to delete this"

"Orelse?" Krista mumbled stepping in...

"I will sell this video to them only. They will return my 10lakhs and you both will be popular as well"

"What the fuck you son of bitch!" Krista shouted attacking him before she hit him he slapped her hard.

"Hold your bloody tongue you bitch! You are a bitch who is ready to get on bed with every random man, but my mom was not! How many innocent men have you trapped till the date? You both even planned to trap me! Haven't you?" He scoffed throwing their broken cam at her.

"Manikkk..  Please... No more fight, just discuss, Krista please" Rita tried to calm them Manik just backed off holding his anger.

"Why are you doing this? What we did to you?" Rita asked with tears. She was so frighted of getting humiliated.

"Your dads did and you both as well. I want few things according to me and you both should do it" he told settling on his couch.

"We are foolish it's just teenage. we played pranks on you. It's nothing serious. We are sorry about it. It's not correct to do this! Our dignity!"

"You don't have any! If you seriously have any dignity you won't get ready to sleep with a mere stranger. Just money matters to you both. Don't use such huge words. They don't fit from your dirty mouth. Get your father's signatures on these blank documents" Manik said placing the blank documents on the table.

"What! It's not possible"

"Ok, plan B... To show this video to your fathers and get signature. I'm comfortable in any way. I just gave you both a chance"

"Please Manik, can't we negotiate in any other way. Like we will do anything for you. Please delete those videos" Krista requested softly reaching to him.

"I don't like to use wielded products, you can't help me with that, just do what I said"

"Please, anything else. We will do it for you. Please" Rita begged.

"I need someone fresh.. hmm... Is Nandini virgin or brat like you both?" He asked doubtfully that Krista and Rita's faces glowed with hope.

"She is kid still, not even hugged any boy. If you want you can enjoy her. We can get her for you"

"But I don't want to force her. Can you both convince her to cooperate!" He grinned.

"It's impossible" Rita accepted, but Krista dragged her by arm.

"Useless, if we give him Nandini we can be free. Let's just drug Nandini. He can enjoy and our secret will be buried here." Krista explained her evil plan.

"But Nanduu... She is so native" Rita tried to speak.

"We don't have an option just let it go. It's our life. If our dads get to know us they will kill us." Krista implored which was approved by Rita.

"How long?" Manik asked bored.

"Yes, we can convince Nandini just give us some time" Krista smiled.

"Is that ok if I record her video with me and use it on her dad?" He asked with a smile for which Krista accepted instantly.

"Good, get her to my farmhouse tomorrow. We can talk about this after my work is done" he smiled.

"Our videos?" Rita mumbled worriedly.

"You had a copy na enjoy that. If you want I can forward it to your parent's mobiles too." He grinned shaking them.

"No thank you we will get her" Krista whispered dragging Rita with her.

"Hey girls!" I called out stopping them near his door. They looked up worried about his horrible request. 

"A small change in plan that is.." He paused raising their anxiety.

"What" Krista cried furiously.

"I think taking on with force will be more fun in her case. It's all right anyway. I would love to see her crying and begging. She should me be by tomorrow evening orelse "

"We will Manik" Krista assured and went out.

"Hey, it's not fine. N... Nandu is not like us....she is kid kris...she can't take this all. We shouldn't hurt innocent" Rita blabbered.

"Shut up Rita, we don't have an option" Krista growled turning on the car engine and putting on her seat belt.

"We better get signature from our dads it would be easy" Rita mumbled.

"They are blank girl. What if he does something dangerous with them. Our family will be ruined. It's just matter of a night." Krista implored.

"But Nandini"

"May not be today but someday Nandini will lose herself for some stupid then why not that stupid be this Manik. Look it's not time to think about innocence and all. If we should be safe and happy, nandini should cry for a day or week. Later we can convince her and tell her it's ok. As you said she is kid and will listen to us anyway. So better let's get his work down and wipe out our evidence. Later we will convince Nandini. Be happy that he asked something very easy. We should do it to save our reputation." Krista brainwashed Rita while driving to their place. Rita just nodded unwillingly at it's a yes to execute their plan to trap Nandini.

A/n- I'm back to India for a while so it's little late updates.. Hope to cu soon according to your excitement