157- Family

157- Family

When Manik was busy smoothing his wife under the sheets, with a sudden push someone invaded their bedroom followed by a scream "No, Stop Lily" Manik slightly got up to hear the voice towards the door followed by his wife who was lying under him.

"Daddy!" Lily shouted, before she look at their position Jack covered her eyes and lifted her, he ran out embarrassed. 

"We are dead, dammit!"

"Haven't we locked the door?" Manik groaned rubbing his nape. 

"Hush, I think I forgot. Anyway, how can I guess we will do this now?"

"Seriously, after living together for years you still want us to fix a date to schedule a time to get in bed. Do you wish to follow a protocol before stepping into lovemaking?"

"Shut up, I'm just telling you about timing. We messed up together."

"Hmm, let's fix then what to do" Manik got out of bed picking up his clothes scattered around the bed and passed her stuff to Nandini.

"You go first, I come later" Nandini said rearranging her dress.

"What! No, you go out first I will come later"

"Oh hello, it's you spoiled her. I had so much work to manage, you should be responsible for answering your princess" Nandini scoffed throwing comb on him.

"It's you who didn't lock the door"

"Then it's you who initiated this mess"

"It's your negligence, if you had locked everything would've gone well"

"Oh hello, if you had controlled nothing would've happened at first"

"Are you blaming me?"

"Same question" Nandini snapped turning away folding her hands.

"Wifey you are intelligent, don't you pity me"

"I'm intelligent in science not in psychology, better get out first"

"Even I know business and coding" Manik argued pouting.

"Fine, let's toss. What you choose?" Nandini asked grabbing a coin from her closest.

"Heads... No tails...  " Nandini tossed the coin before it landed on the bed Manik caught it nervously.

"What! We are getting late."

"Heads then I will toss" Manik whispered rubbing his hair nervously. 

"Pakka?" Manik sighed praying in silence. She tossed and the coin landed on the bed with the tail"

"I won" Nandini shouted in joy, before he argues anything she dragged him to the door and pushed him out.

"Bro, he will look after Lily. Join me to the office room" Nandini said to Jack, standing at the staircase, she didn't even have guts to look at her daughter who was looking towards her to talk to her but she was out of words to explain anything about the embarrassing pose she caught them.

"Momma, are you alright? I heard you cry" Lily asked jumping out of Jack's grip, she ran climbing the stairs, past her father.

"I'm perfect baby" Nandini said getting on her knees to hug her worried daughter. 

"Then why you cry? Did Daddy scolded you?" Nandini gulped thinking for a possible answer to settle her toddler but no word left her mouth. Jack and Sheetal held their laughter glimpsing at the couple.