124- Analysis

124 - Analysis

Getting fresh Jack dropped his wet towel on the bed and getting dressed he went to meet Nandini in her room. They had a casual conversation about her health and baby, but Jack's eyes are scanning the room he found three cameras inside the room along with microphones. That clearly hinted him that he had trust issues with Nandini or there was any threat.

Nandini was about to ask him about Manik, but before she utter he told "It's late, we will have dinner and rest" He blinked and she understood his intention. They had dinner followed by Manik. Jack observed everything, Manik knows Jack's efficiency, his eyes are scanners. He always found Jack and Nandini much more familiar with smartness and habits. They can identify objects and things just by looking at them from distance and memorialize the same. Even after years, they can explain every tiny detail theymemorisedd just a live example is how Nandini drew an exact lab in detail just by a dream and Jack has the ability to identify a person's intention by looking at his body language.

After dinner, Jack went on a walk around the mansion leaving Nandini alone with Manik.

"Ask him why he came leaving his girlfriend?"

"You ask him!"

"I don't need to know"

"Then why you asked me?" She heckled with a chuckle.

"Stupid fools! Only you both know how to ditch the people who loved you. Unworthy!" Manik snapped vacating the place. Nandini looked at the portrait of Lily hanging on the wall gulping in her pain.

"You were seeing everything but not helping me. How should I convey your son that I'm not a cheater? Or you also hate me knowing my origin" Nandini whimpered in pain.

"Maybe she heard so I came here. Come on! After this full meal, my sweet niece needs a little walk followed by good rest. Shall we go on a little walk in the garden?" Jack asked helping her stand managing her swollen belly.

Jack took her on a walk around and Manik looked at them from his balcony. He felt happy seeing her smiling hearing Jack. Jack looked so happy and excited expressing his joy about the baby. Nandini was never this happy in these days. Only Jack's presence makes the feeling of home.

One hour later,

Jack returned to his room after dropping Nandini in her room. He looked at the wet towel lying on the bed and remembered his mom who used to chase him for such dirty manners of leaving things unsettled and he used to play around irritating her all day. The mirror showed his happy times pushing him into deep pain.

He fell on the bed over his stomach and hugged the pillow harder crying out like a baby. That was the same bed where she took her last breath and on the side table, it has all the things Maya used.

"You will never come for me, I lost you but I love you so much amma. You are the best mom. I was just crying because I miss irritating you. Why don't you come once to slap me for my silly mistakes? This time, I will not run" Jack cried, Manik who was looking at him standing at the door couldn't stop himself and went inside softly placing his hand over his shoulder.

"Now we are same" Jack hugged Manik crying out his pain with hiccups. That's the only thing Jack wanted in his life. Manik cried feeling his pain. A few minutes later Jack composed himself and broke the hug parting away from Manik.

"I had one last wish bro" Jack mumbled wiping his tears.

"What?"

"Food is okay, but why there is no dessert?" Jack asked out of nowhere Manik's eyes widen upon hearing it.

"Dessert?"

"Yes, you had such a big empire can't you at least give me a complete meal? Ask your chef to get me some ice cream" Jack chuckled, manik threw a pillow at him in anger scolding him.