51- Trauma

51- Trauma

Pushing all the girls away Jack ran. He ran inside in search of Manik. After roaming all the way he found Manik talking to someone showing something on his phone and gave his card to him.

Jack dragged him out of the club and sobbed frustrated.

"What are you doing here?" Jack cried hitting on the tire.

"Hey, seriously you are crying?" Manik asked confused.

"Orelse what should I do? This place? Seriously you wanted Nandini in this way? From when you turned like this? You turned like a sadist!" Jack cried in anger grabbing his shirt.

"Wait... Why Nandini came in middle? It's just we came here on some work."

"Yeah, that's what I'm telling, your work is to know different ways to torture her and abuse her. For that only right you are here!" Jack scoffed with flowing tears.

"Shut up! I was searching for that cheapo here. Nandini said to me like it will be better if I search from the dark side. He is a dirty disgusting man and this was one of the top clubs." Manik expressed relieving his stress.

"Then why you locked me with those witches?' He snapped in anger.

"I just gave you chance to enjoy bro. You only asked me right, you hate wasting time and want a girlfriend. I thought you will make one or all together and get babies" Manik chuckled pulling his leg.

"Ahhh! I asked about homely girl. Not this evil girls. If I was late by a minute. I would've been late Jack in your garden" Jack scrambled getting in his car.

"Chill bro" Manik smiled getting in the passenger seat.

Reaching the Mansion Manik went to his room and called Nandini as he badly wanted to see her. After seeing the empty room he came to her room calling her name he searched the entire mansion.

"Jack" Manik shouted and Jack ran to him.

"Nandini is missing" Manik mumbled in shock.

"Nooo... Don't get a conclusion. She might be somewhere inside. Just call her once" Manik dialled her number and but she didn't attend as the phone is in Manik's room and she was inside her wardrobe.

Suddenly remembered about her fears. "Check all wardrobes"

He was shocked to see her shivering in fear sitting inside the wardrobe in her room.

"Angel!" Manik uttered placing his hand on her shoulder. She flinched in fear seeing him in the light in front of her.

"Leave me... Leave me" she cried crawling inside the wardrobe touching the wall turning into a ball. Manik stood in shock seeing her fear of him. He saw the same fear when he lashed her that night, but today he did nothing, but she was frightened.

"I will talk to her bro. Please calm down" Jack said sending him out.

He went to Nandini and comforted her with his words and got her out of the wardrobe and made her sit on the bed and gave her water.

Once she is calm he softly asked her reason for her condition.

"M.. Manik had a girl. He is torturing her so muchhhh... " Nandini cried remembering the girl's miserable state.

"What? Who told you that? There is no girl here. It's just you and Manik will never harm you" Jack said trying to calm her.

"Nooo, I saw her video in that dressing room. He gave her to some monster man like he gave me to his friends. Shee is been..." Nandini's words are halted by seeing Manik standing like a tower behind Jack.