75- Attack

A/n:  Use your mind to imagine Manik and Nandini. Forget the author... Author is innocent 🙊

75- Attack

"I'm so excited" Manik smiled squeezing her plam and changed the gear.

"Why?" Nandini asked causally forgetting her provocation.

"Because tonight we gonna have our first mutual romance. This will be fun" Manik smiled. Nandini looked at him amused and about to tell him something when the car halted diagonally so that Nandini can get the first view of the place. Manik got out of the car and opened the door for Nandini who lost looking at the beautiful place decorated with lights and flowers spread on the ground layering the grass red. Scent Candles are lightened making the atmosphere more romantic. A table in the center with her favorite dishes a perfect candlelight dinner for them.

"How is the view, my Angel?" Manik asked wrapping his hand around her waist taking her closer.

"This was so amazing. How you touch such a beatific place at this short spam? That also in this busy city" Nandini asked surprised.

"Don't you think you had seen this place before?" Manik asked with a grin.

"Don't know but"

Manik took out his phone and showed her a drawing photograph which he clicked from her drawing book.

She has drawn a little boy and girl sitting on a wooden bridge hanging their feet down while fishing.

"Now?" Nandini's face brightened remembering their beautiful childhood vacations. she smiled with tears hugging him in joy.

"Past can't be changed, but I wish to cheer you every second of our present." he smiled hugging her back.

"Thank you so much"

"I should thank you because I never know that my childhood best friend will be ready to be my girlfriend" He laughed cheering her, she blushed like a cheery ready to ripe. Manik placed his phone on the car wiper on the front glass and went.

Enjoying the moment they had dinner talk of a lot of things once they are done she was so busy eating ice cream and all of a sudden the atmosphere turned silent only the cold breeze was audible as Manik was lost looking at his beautiful baby girl enjoying her ice cream.

That too much silence scared her. She looked around for a second and found it was so dark and the clouds are ready to shower them with thunders. She looked at Manik.

"Why your face turned pale baby?" Manik asked confused.

"Hmm, why it was so dark here? Is this alright for us to stay at this hour of night here?" Nandini asked standing from her seat. Manik took her on his lap softly.

"Yep, Our team is just a 200meters away and it's alright to stay. We had our car also. Don't worry, enjoy your ice cream" Manik smiled wiping the ice cream dipping out of her lip.

"Hmm, Won't you like ice cream?" Nandini asked cutely

"I lost interest" Manik smiled.

"Why? Taste a spoon you will get more interest" She smiled showing her teeth.

"Hmm, How about we share your ice cream with a kiss? Aren't you comfortable?" Manik asked rubbing his thumb over her lip his finger cupping her cheek softly.

"Nothing like that, but just I... I don't know it's just little awkward"

"What you think about me now!" He asked looking into her beautiful black eyes. She just placed the bowl on the table biting her lip.