12- Hook up

12- Hook up

Next day,

Wilson was so upset about Manik's nasty demand. But he don't want to ruin anything so he was silent without expressing his anger.

Manik started turning the last tables to get him on his knees by publishing fake news about Wilson group to ruin its reputation and create tension among all its shareholders.

Evening

Krista and Rita got ready and also packed a hidden secret camera in their bags. Manik came in his Benz to pick up his babes.

Manik smirked with his evil grin looking at the girls on cloud nine.

"This will be the last time you both were laughing" he murmured driving to his private farmhouse.

"Wow, this was amazing!" Krista said excited admiring his place.

"Yep, girls this was my friend's place. I thought to surprise you but im kind of worried" Manik mumbled looking at them.

"What?"

"My friends have seen you both at the party last night. They wanted to interact with you both so we all arranged this. Don't worry, they are super-rich but a little egoistic like case if they directly approached you might reject so. I just played Cupid" Manik smiled.

"Are they billionaires too?" Krista asked curiously.

"Yep, Ron and Jack both are billionaires twins and currently busy having fun as their dad are busy making billions." Manik chuckled.

"Twins? Mean identical"

"No girls there are different in looks but tastes are identical. You will find it. Just enjoy your time, if you like you can date them orelse it's a time pass" Manik cheered.

"But you. We came for you. It may be disappointing" Rita uttered with a pout.

"They are rich them me and my best buddies. I can sacrifice a little for them and although if you like them won't you both help me to find a sexy girlfriend" Manik chuckled pulling out of his car. All the three entered the farmhouse and Manik introduced Ron and Jack to Krista and Riya.

Manik winked at Ron and he signed something to Jack.

Krista- Jack the taller one and Ron is paired with Rita. They enjoyed flirting and Krista and Rita are so much interested in their costly accessories.

"Guys I had some important work can I meet you all morning," Manik asked looking at Krista and Rita. Silently asked them with his eyes one last time whether they are comfortable or not.

Krista showed her thumb excited.

"Nasty girls,  just unworthy bitches who just deserve to lick feet! Tonight will be your last happy night" Manik walked out after sighing at Ron.

He got in his car and drove to Nandini's place. As he passed her room he paused to check out her once.

Nandini was fully awake at midnight checking out her childhood album which surprised him.

"At this hour you're watching this?" He asked in surprise. She jumped in fear hearing out him suddenly.

"I... I... You" She blabbered in panic and in a second she turned away her eyes not meeting his. That seriously disturbed him.

"I know my shoes are attractive glossy, but my face is more handsome" he chuckled to which she didn't react.

"Look at me" he demanded.

"You don't want to see my face, even I don't want to show you my face. I'm sorry about the loss I made. I was foolish that I forgot about your hard work. I deserved that slap and I swear I will never interpret you again. Anyways I leaving my home forever. You can be peacefully here" she said with tears that shocked him.

"I completed my MBA then why will I stay here. I just said in anger, I like to see your face. It's beautiful!" He smiled stepping closer.

"You liked me getting hurt? Right," she asked raising her eyes.

"What?"

"Don't lie, I have seen you were smiling seeing me when I was talking with my mom. You are smiling looking at my dad, but I have seen you." She asked straight looking into his eyes. He didn't find any answer to reply to her that he backed off.

"It's nothing as you think, sleep girl. Bye," he said turning away to leave.

"You are a black sheep in a white veil, a physio who likes to hurt others and feel happiness. That's was the reason you always punished me for no reason." She scoffed in hate.

"Aww... You found haan. Yes, I love to hurt you and your tears just turns me on and this red face of yours gives me immense satisfaction. I will keep hurting you much worst. If you can tell this to your dad. I don't care! And one more thing soon I will ruin your sanity and destroy you. Just wait and watch." He snickered with an evil smile tabbing her cheek.

"I will tell my dad everything." She shouted in hate.

"Go and tell, who is stopping you? But darling he may not have time for you like always" he chuckled pulling her cheek playfully.

"I will and I will also tell him you molested me" she snapped pushing him away, he pulled her back in his embrace twisting her hand to her back. She gasped in pain.

"It's a big word for just kiss, I will give something big to fit that word. Shall I?" He whispered leaning to her face.

"That goes beyond a kiss like this" he whispered sliding her shirt off her shoulder and planting wet kisses with a bite.

"Such an ass, leave" she struggled trying to free her hand but he held her harder pressing her more on him.

"Maybe I should rip this shirt" he whispered fisting her shirt from back to rip it off. She stepped on his leg and kicked on his centre blocking his body in pain. He lost his grip over her and taking the chance she pushed him away and ran to another guest room locking herself inside.

Manik just held his pain and went to his room after grabbing an icepack. Nandini was so determined to tell her dad everything.