161- Solace

161 - Solace 

Victor dozen off due to the alcohol effect, and Manik felt chaotic. He flew out of the room after softly placing his father in the bed.

"Have you seen it? It's so stupid of him. He could've told her the truth, why would Mom reject his love for just a teenage crush? This was all messed up!"

"Don't jump to a conclusion, we only found half"

"What? Haven't we got the reason for this all? It's just he wanna destroy Dad"

"We found your father's version, don't you think we should know Joy's version too and we still miss some unmeet ends in mid. I think we made a bad choice, truth serum shouldn't be mixed with whiskey"

"Are you crazy? Telling this now come on let's take dad to the hospital"

"It's okay, I mentioned he feels extra dizzy. He may wake up late but nothing wrong with it. According to Uncle's version, his twin was so much in love with your mom. So obviously, when he found his twin's betrayal, he might got rebel."

"It's just crush, my mom was in love with Dad and they have me! Can't he understand that basic thing?" Manik shrieked upset massaging his forehead to relieve his stress.

"It's not as simple as you think, Manik. You are an only child in an affluent family with lovely parents, things go differently having a sibling. Parents unknowingly favour one and the other would end up bearing all the pain. It hurts to be left behind, compared and taunted for mistakes they never meant. Joy was left behind, from childhood he was been compared to his twin. Unknowingly your grandparents favoured your father in everything, that developed hate towards your Dad and when he was left behind, he found his happiness in loving Lily. Maybe his habit of loving turned into obsession. Literally, he left his life to search for her. He invested all his life hoping to spend it with her, but at last again his twin grabbed everything from him like his love too. Your father took the position of heir, married his first love and abandoned him. He was hurt and broken but my question what is his relation with Ronald and why did he separate your twin? Unknowingly uncle made a mistake leaving his twin like that, he should've comforted him when their parents passed away. He should've searched for him, but he left his brother that way and got busy building his empire. It's okay to take responsibility but he had the money and power to find and take care of his twin which he neglected. You shouldn't make such mistake, I think Mark's mind is so naive now, you could spend some time with him and help him to socialize." Nandini advised winning his dizzy nod.

"Come on, we are close atleast we found he didn't kill Mom" Nandini tried cheering him.

"Hmm, after this can you stop what you are doing?"

"You mean being CEO?"

"No, being the dark world CEO. I was worried about us, please Whyn't we be normal after all this"

"It's not normal, Manik. it's selfish, I want everyone to get justice."

"But we are increasing enemies, it's not safe for you or Lily"

"Even if we do nothing we still have enemies. Good always attracts, we have the force, power, and wealth why can't we help the innocent? Family should be your strength it should never be a weakness and being a woman is blessed. We are raising a warrior Manik, our daughter will be better than us. She was blessed with our intelligence and charm and a miracle kid."

"Yes, that worries me more. She was growing before her age. She was missing the toddler life and focusing on beyond things. Maybe she would feel pressured like us, we both had bitter childhoods I don't want her to go through any of that."