2- Jerk

2- Jerk

Manik pov,

Sharp 6

She rushed to my room like an obedient little girl. I was little harsh on her but her attitude towards me irked me.

She is a hot chick. From our first meeting, I was so addicted to her sexy figure and I always imagined getting my perfect revenge and today it's came true. I'm gonna turn her into my sub and take out my anger.

My little girl, soon she will love my touch and I like this dirty game of tutor. I can punish her the way I want and I can't wait to punish her more.

"Did you got your textbook?" I asked, she just nodded looking down.

"Sit" I ordered. She occupied the chair but got up with a jerk.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Can we sit on the bed for today?" She whispered looking away. I think my morning punishment was painful.

"Ok"

"Tomorrow your test?" I smiled.

"What! You said weekend" she screamed in panic.

"I said weekly one. Tomorrow Monday we already completed a week of coaching" I smiled with a grin.

"Pig" She muttered rolling her eyes.

"If you fail tomorrow's exam this pig will turn into a monster and punish you." I growled.

"Please cancel this exam. Next week pakka" She asked cutely.

"So you didn't practice?" I frowned.

"I hate this subject, why can't you understand this? I hate this and I hate you more!" She yelled smacking the book in anger.

"Get it up!" I yelled. She glared in anger.

"I said get it up!" I shouted pushing her on the floor. She took the book and about to stand I pushed her again.

"Today no class. Until you learn to obey. You will kneel for two hours while holding these books." I ordered giving her remaining books.

"I'm sorry" she whispered with zero guilt. She is just telling me to escape from my punishment.

"You will feel sorry" I smiled. I grabbed the ruler from my drawing table and settled infront of her.

"I will kneel, why the ruler?" She whimpered in fear while crawling away.

"Then kneel, if you change the poster or argue I will use this to correct" I smiled slightly hitting her tights with the ruler. 

"Spread them and backbone straight" I chuckled.  She did as I asked. I grabbed her textbook and asked her to buy heard the syllabus and definitions.

She started to read holding her book. I can feel her knees struggling to stay on.

"Sit there and read I will ask you in 30 mins." I said getting away. I attended a call from my friend and returned. She is sitting unsteadily due to pain.

"Drop your book and come here!" I ordered. She got up and walked to me unwittingly.

"Tell me the definition of calculus?" She gulped lumps and stepped back.

"What!" I frowned.

"I... I don't know. I don't like that chapter" she cried moving her. I dragged her by wrist forcibly.

"Oh, then geometry formulas?" I growled taking the scale.

"M... Manikk pleaseee" She requested almost in tears.

"It's Sir" I smiled evilly.

"Sir?" She whispered turning me on.

"Yeah, Sir. Now like a good girl take it!" I smirked taking the wooden ruler. She offered her palm. I smiled at her innocence and gave a hit on her right thigh. She screamed rubbing her thigh.

"Come on, remove your hand," I asked hitting her on her hand once more. "Ahh" it's hurting" She cried rubbing her hand. Taking the chance I got hold of her both hands in my one and gave light blows with my ruler. She cried and screamed dancing to get away from me.

"Please, stop! I will read well. Please" She cried winching and rubbing. I dropped the ruler and pulled her in between my legs and ripped her jeans and turned them into shorts.

"Don't! that's my favourite jeans, please" She cried holding her jeans but I harshly ripped them off. Her milky thighs are red with lashes. I lead her on my lap and softly caressed the marks. She winched sobbing.

"It's hurting, please" She cried. I felt guilt hearing her cry badly. She is pampered rich kid and sensitive. Here I was punishing her badly. I should be soft a little.

"It's done, I hope you will read them by tomorrow" I uttered softly rubbing her back.

"Ok, I will do it. Please stop. It hurts!" She cried. I dropped her on the bed and moved to the cupboard and got an ointment.

She lied on her stomach sobbing badly stuffing her head in the pillow. I settled beside her folding my leg and applied the cool gel to calm her pain.

"Please" She whimpered.

"Loosen, it will heal by tomorrow" I whispered while applying it on all red bruises occasionally touching her inner thighs. I guess she is wet feeling my fingers.

As my hands massage the gel on her thighs she got up with a jerk yanking away my hands.

"Let me do it?"

"You meant to give me pain and you gave enough. I hate you the most especially today you showed the worst and now torn my favourite jeans. I hate you the most" She cried smashing her jeans pieces on my face and ran to her room.

I didn't feel anger, but I felt upset looking at her tears. I tried to go easy but her attitude is so annoying. I moved to her room to talk with her but it was locked. She skipped dinner and also breakfast morning and left to her school ignoring me. I should wait whole day to meet her.

I attended my classes and evening I drove to her school to pick her up. As I stopped my bike in front of her school's huge gate. All the students are already out but she is nowhere.

Few girls were glaring at me with a seducing smile but that didn't turn me on. I like to get tigress not this bitches. I waited to meet my sexy tigress and there she is walked out with a bunch of her friends chatting.

"Nandini!" I called out getting her attention. Looking at me her smile vanished to fear yet coated with anger. She ignored me but her friends heard me too.

"He is calling you, Nandu" Her friends gestured.

"I don't know him" She muttered walking away. I already said her driver to leave.

"I'm sorry for yesterday" I smile showing my teeth.

"What happened yesterday? Who are you?" Her friends asked excitedly?

"Actually I... S... P.. " she closed my mouth.

"Scolded me. He scolded me." She muttered rolling her eyes at me.

"He is?" Her friends asked.

"Her boyfriend" I smiled wrapping my hand around her waist.

"No!"

"Shall I tell them what I did with you?" I asked in my husky tone. She gulped on rolling her eyes.

"You didn't tell us?" Her friends implored.

"I... No... Like" she struggled to collect some words.

"She didn't accept me yet! It's complicated. Anyways nice meeting you girls" I smiled.

"We too." They smiled. I said her to get on my bike and she obeyed unwillingly. I drove to the ice cream parlour to set her mood.