31- Questions

I'm super fine every pain gives finest experience 😍

Thanks for comments and 110⭐ same target enjoy...

Morning

Maya returned to take look after breakfast. She has seen Manik who was so pale and his left hand was bleeding and a clothe was tied around which was all blood.

"Manik" Maya called him out getting him out of his trance. He looked at her for a second and walked to her.

"Sorry, I locked Jack in the spa room. He didn't have anything from yesterday. Feed him something first and no need to work for today" he said her walking forward. He stopped near the main door looking back high towards his dark room.

"Aunty, that girl is in the dark room, help her too," Manik said in his cold tone walking to his storeroom in his garage.

He got a dog bowl and added his dog's favourite treats and made his way to his dog house. He kept the bowl in front of his dog but it rejected pushing it away with his paw.

"Im sorry my baby, please have food" Manik pouted falling to his knees. His dog tried to run barking asking him to untie its belt. Manik removed its belt ignoring its food it ran inside Mansion and followed by manik.

He ran to Nandini's room, seeing it empty he smelled the corridor and went to the bar room there he smelled her blood dried on the floor. It ran out following the smell and halted in front of the door of the darkroom.

Manik was rooted seeing his dog loving a stranger and following in this way. A bite of chocolate I.e poison also works as a reward. The dog barked standing near the door that Nandini woke up with a jerk. Manik just waited near the main door facing the darkroom door for Nandini. He wanted to see her walking out to her room, but nothing reached out the dog lay on the floor barking for her.

Spa room,

Jack was sitting on the floor in deep thought when his mom unlocked the door. Looking at her he cried like a little boy hugging her which shocked her.

"What happened? Why you are crying?" maya asked worried cupping his face.

"Mommm.. He... That girl" Jack cried helplessly scolding himself...

"Calm down, just tell me what happened? Did he do anything to Nandini" Maya asked calming him. Jack explained everything that happened in her absence.  Maya was shocked to know such things about Manik. She has seen and known Manik for almost 15 years, he never got any friends in his mansion or never behaved wrong with any person, but suddenly he changed. His idealogy changed and his behaviour changed!

"I told you Jack not to provoke him"

"So he will throw her like prey for that bastards? He is boss so you are supporting him right! I never thought you will be so selfish! She is getting abused like you mom! You forgot your past or got blind in this luxury life! I will end it today. I will see who will be alive he or me!' Jack scolded getting up with force. Maya held him from going but he was more furious in his anger. Maya gave him a slap calming him.

"From where you learnt these words. Is this what you have seen in your mother!" Maya scowled pushing him on the leather couch.

"This is what I saw?" Jack cried.

"Yes, the problem is you are just seeing and not understanding! Killing someone can never be a solution. There is something with Nandini that he is taking her in the wrong view. We don't know what is it, but he is unable to trust her. When she got quiet he stopped hurting her but yesterday when you took her side he behaved like a beast on her. Manik is thinking you are taking side of wrong person. If you really want to keep her happy just stay away from her. Don't support her in front of him." Maya advised.

"So you want me to keep quiet and see her suffering"

"If you stop being aggressive she will not suffer. Manik will change himself soon. Yelling at him just raises his anger, do anything but silently. A taunt reaches deeper than a yell. The same way he is hurting that girl you stay beside him and keep monitoring him and the day when he hurts her he is hurting himself too."

"What you mean mom?"

"I have seen his hand bleeding and servants taking glass pieces from his room. I strongly believe something is hidden behind everything."

"If we keep waiting she will die in his hands"

"I will do something about it, you just go to your room. Trust me Jack I will not let her suffer or Manik. Just be quiet in this issue orelse he will transfer you" Maya assured sending him to his room. She came into the dark room and saw his dog barking at the door and also saw Manik standing near the door watching the door. 

"I will look you go champ" Maya said opening the door ignoring her orders the dog ran inside the room. Seeing its growing blue eyes in darkness nandini searched for Manik who also comes along with the dog. Maya switched on the light that Nandini cried in fear balling.

"Dear, sir is not here. It's just me and champ" Maya smiled walking toward her. Nandini just opened her eyes parting her hands.

She felt better seeing Maya and the dog stand. The dog stood away not to scare her asking her permission to reach her.

"I'm sorry, I... I don't know that you shouldn't eat chocolate. I swear I really don't know" Nandini cried that dog wiggled its tail and reached her.

"Go away, I'm very bad. I'm unlucky for everyone. I don't deserve any love. Just go! Please goo champ" she cried pushing the dog away. The dog barked as argument.

"Go out champ I will talk to her" Maya explained the dog left dishearted it went out crossing Manik and lied in its pet house. He has never seen his dog that sad in his entire life.

Maya just sat beside her and took her head on her lap giving her lap to cry her heart out. She cried out her pain as Maya softly caressed her head like a mother. Nandini felt comfortable just like the silence after a cyclone. She was broken beyond and there is no piece inside to be said as one.

After few minutes she took Nandini to her room and helped her by arranging her dress and feed her breakfast and made her way to Manik's room with the food trolley.

"Jack?" That's the only word he uttered looking at her.

"He had breakfast and was sleeping. I just got you food"

"I'm not hungry" he said softly not meeting her eyes

"You are hungry. Have food and don't worry I will not ask anything about your behaviour" Maya confirmed.

"Why?"

"You might have reason for that, but I have few questions can you answer yourself standing in front of the mirror?" Maya growled in her serious tone.

"Lecture? It's ok ask" he smiled.

"She is not innocent according to you then why our champ us so much loving from day one? It took almost 2 months to accept me and Jack then why did it like her from first meeting? Even mistakenly gave avocado to him and that caused serious illness, but you didn't punish me then why her? Oh, you thought she did it intentionally. Let's think it's true then why will she admit that? Will any criminal express truth even after knowing you? She can blindly lie then why the hell did that little girl told you truth? To get punished, starved, beaten by you or to get molested by you and your friends? Even a month prisoned convict knows why he is getting punished, but you gave her lifetime imprisonment without telling her about her crime? What did that 18-year girl do to you that you are determined to ruin her dignity and life? Answer yourself Manik. I always felt bad that your mom left without seeing your prosperity, but today I feel it's better she is no more to see how cheap her son was raised. I felt proud telling Manik is like my elder son by today seeing her broken I felt ashamed of myself. My upbringing is wrong, I gave same love to you and Jack but today you have broken my heart too. You don't need to answer me, because I know my place but remembering me or Jack just trying to save you from feeling guilty, but seems it's too late as you should be guilty for breaking her soul. You are accountable for her every blood tear!" Maya confronted and ended up with tears running away from his sight as Manik stood frozen hearing her. The one who loved him like his mother was in tears because of him.

Can he ever answer the above questions?