139 - Risk

139 - Risk

Morning,

By the time Sun brushed his teeth and giggled towards the earth, Nandini woke up and was busy admiring her hubby. Who was busy sleeping still chewing her bud.

Kissing his forehead she looked at the clock and got up with a Jerk, that accidentally hurt her walls as he was still buried inside her, he woke up by the moment and pulled out seeing her gasp. 

"Why so hurry?" he mumbled taking her back and his hands softly cupped her mould relieving her pain.

"I have an office, you rest for a while and no need for lunch but you can prepare dinner for me," Nandini said removing his hands from her, and kissing his forehead she turned to leave the bed, but he held her hand halting her for a second.

"We can do it night let me go now" She pouted looking at him.

"Thank you and sorry too"

"If so keep thinking about how to keep me happy forever " She smiled pulling his cheek,

"My best half" He smiled kissing her hand, she just ran away putting on his tee. He fell back on the bed blushing thinking about the last night's incidents. Soon Jack came to his room after seeing Nandini out feeding breakfast to Lily.

"Just yesterday I sorted my track and you came like a pillar for my metro" Jack taunts getting him awake from his thoughts.

"Dumping your girlfriend you started building tracks for my wife, shameless brat!" Manik scolded sitting straight.

"John told me that you went to meet her, I don't have any anger with her but we don't suit to eachother. My life is only with you both. I'm happy at last you sorted" Jack smiled.

"Nothing sorted" Manik mumbled,

"Ahaan, I heard much night fully." Jack winked teasing him, Manik laughed slapping his shoulder.

"Naughty boy! See how happy now. Go get fresh you need much protein from today" Jack laughed picking up his pants which were lying on the floor.

"Okay, tell Lily that her dad will pick her from school. I promised her shopping will take her" Manik told to Jack, proceeding a happy day.

MV technologies,

The IT firm owned by Manik, his big startup which was expanded to infinity by him in a short span, turned into an empire a huge building of fifty stairs, and thousands of employees. A girl dressed in jeans and a pink kurta wearing a face mask stood near the main entrance holding an envelope in her hands. Every day new virus is been hitting us hard like masks turned into body part. 

Seeing the internship letter they contacted HR and according to protocol everything happened, she got an ID card and was allocated under a team lead.

From the first sight onwards the team head Sam looked like a jerk checking out her, making her so uncomfortable. He started flirting with her and touching her which didn't work, he started complicating her work the next day and started abusing her for mistakes. Naina reported the same to HR who denied it telling if she likes she can continue orelse she can leave the firm, which provoked Sam to harass her more not just mentally he forced her to work overtime and in three days he showed his all dirt. During late hours all the employees left except Naina and Sam. He was so interested in her body that he didn't even bother to pull off the mask and see her beautiful face instead he touched her waist and tried to molest her when Naina attacked him back and ran away. Sam thought to teach her a lesson tomorrow.