154 - prying

Long as much possible 2500 words. I'm on a short vacation so written on board unchecked, unedited with zero review, It may have some errors kindly forgive. I just got a break of three days from work to breathe in this new year at last.

Happy holiday to me
Happy reading

154 - prying

A week later,

Nandini kept Manik away from his twin as she felt Manik was falling emotionally weak interacting with him. She was attending him to give him food. Every day she observed his actions 24/7 via CC camera, he used to talk to himself all the time like he was explaining and answering himself. It turned her more curious so she secretly placed a microchip to hear his conversations. 

"Don't know whether Daddy is fine or not, now I don't even have money. Hush, I came here thinking I could get money for Daddy, save my Daddy! And kill that pig Victor, but see I got trapped! That girl is so bad Manik, so scary! It's okay Manik don't think too much, she may seriously fry you. Daddy also not there to save you, All his life Daddy protected me from these evil people, but I'm so stupid son I was not even able to save him once. I'm so sorry Daddy, I think this is Why Momma left me. Am I really useless?" He sobbed looking out the window. Nandini observed everything calmly and this happened for days that he grew so uneasy staying in the room. He used to go to the window and stare at trees and birds around, she could feel that he wasn't used to this kind of environment.

After days like imprisonment, Nandini felt to release him from that room so he could walk around breathing in the fresh air. Nandini went inside his room with his breakfast, he was happy before eating but with time he lost his appetite being locked.

He didn't lift his eyes and lay on his bed in silence, "Doctor said you are healing so it's okay to walk, do you want to have a little walk in the garden" Nandini asked softly getting his bright smile, he got up from his bed so excited. 

"Not like this, Go to bathroom clean up put on these fresh clothes and then have breakfast. Only then you come out" Nandini ordered giving him a new outfit, a tee paired with comfortable shorts to let his injured leg be safe.

He ran inside the bathroom and completed all his chores. Later stormed to the room stuffed in his breakfast really quick and rushed outside, before he walked out Nandini pulled him back holding his shirt. He kept a crying face seeing her blocking his way.

"Behave!  If you make any mess my guards will shoot you. Got it?" She warned coldly getting his nod.

"Don't run, it will bleed again. I said walk, only walk" She said walking ahead, he just followed her and Nandini left him in the backyard which has many trees and can be viewed from her room balcony.

All his happiness was ruined seeing multiple guards around looking at him, it suffocated him. He tried to look around walk but that didn't work for him, so he went back to his room and sat there alone again looking from the window. Nandini felt so weird seeing it.

"I'm wondering, he acted so confident with me. But now he was so weird Manik. What can be the reason?" She asked her hubby who was working on his laptop.

"Everything is possible when we know the person in front is getting fooled but now he knows he is alone. Did you see him talking to anyone except you in this mansion then?" Manik asked all of a sudden, she rolled her eyes thinking about it, yeah! He only spoke to her, even for Lily he maintained so much distance.

"What should we do now? What about that Joy?"

"We already tracked him, but he wasn't doing well in coma. You should tell next plan. Let's kill him" Manik said.