111- Lost Bottle

111- Lost bottle

Two months later, 

Manik started his hunt in full swing he used all his force along with power to eradicate human trafficking and misuse of science. Nandini was silently helping him providing information about the location by hacking Wilson's secret server connected to Mamba. They successfully rescued thousands of humans and took hold of illegal weapons and drugs. It's a good breakthrough for cops as well. By one string operation, almost 70% of missing cases were solved and 50% of criminals are been killed.

Digging deep Manik realised the width of the network Mamba created, Manik never expected Ronald to be such a powerful man with such a cruel background. He didn't enquire much before killing him so today the problem turned big. Mamba alias Zach took the dirt inherited and expanded crimes worldwide mingling with all the drug pedlars and Mafia. He created his empire in the dark world. When Manik created heaven in that span. Zach created hell in the dark world.

Wilson Mansion,

Nandini prepared a special dessert for her parents and post-dinner she took it to their bedroom which surprised her parents. The girl who never even walked into the kitchen prepared something for them and got it here.

"What's so special?"

"Yep, we have to celebrate it. Manik is winning and I will be his queen" She chuckled passing them bowls of creamy dessert. They had it perfect enjoying the taste.

A few minutes later Wilson felt some burning sensation within his stomach and the same started to his wife.

"What you mixed in this?"

"Poison, a perfect ingredient created by me. Only I can save you or kill you!" she said sitting on the couch crossing her legs like a queen.

"What! Why! We are your parents?"

"You should've thought about it while selling me or at least before ruining my life. You have only two hours. Don't waste your time now, orelse you are internal organs will be vanished one by one."

"What do you wantttt? Why did you do this? " Wilson cried collapsing on the floor

"Truth! What exactly happened and happening?" Wilson and his wife looked at each other confused and looked at Nandini with utmost innocence. Nandini let a playful chuckle looking into her mom's eyes.

"Don't act Mom. I know you, actually I caught you red-handed when you were sharing yourself with one of your clients. Then I was a kid, but hacking your husband's database I have seen live evidence of your pornography skills. All those days, I thought only he was involved in this shit. But no you both are together. I'm so ashamed to be your daughter. You guys were cheaper than prostitutes. Wilson, how cheap of you!  You will lay your wife in the lap of any man for money and larish the deal. You both will record the act and later blackmail. Hmm, such a great trap. You acted well but intentionally together sold me. Do you know Mom, your so cool husband always has doubts that I wasn't his daughter? Even I got the same doubt. So got my DNA test. You know what the result is?" She chuckle excitedly shaking the report document in her fingertips, as they looked at her with their sorrowful patentic glare.

"I'm not your daughter. At least do you know who is my father?" Wilson looked at his wife shocked.

"Chill, Wilson. You never deserve a child for you. You are an unworthy disgusting father any child would've and this lady there is no better word to describe her. Either way, It's invalid to know my father because I'm already transferred to my rightful owner. Now tell me the truth about your role in Lily Aunty's murder."