113- Betrayal

113- Betrayal

Night,

Sheetal had a business trip aboard before leaving she wanted to spend these last three days in Manik's mansion along with Jack.

Everyone had a happy dinner, After dinner, Maya came to Manik's room along with a plate of frozen mango pieces. She knocked on Manik's door.

"Come in, Aunty. I told you million times, you can walk in anytime as you wish" Manik smiled opening the door for Maya. She smiled passing the plate with her shivering hands.

"oh, frozen mango. It looks great." He excitedly ate few pieces.

"Hmm yummy, our farm fruit." Manik asked excitedly chewing the melty fruit.

"Yes" Maya replied with a heavy heart.

"Did you remember Aunty that was the first plant I planted along with Jack?" Maya closed her eyes with flowing tears.

Manik caught her tears in seconds. "Aunty, what happened? Why are you crying?" Manik asked hurriedly placing away the plate, he made her sit on the couch.

"Manikkk I'm sorry Manik! I'm so sorry" Maya cried in guilt breaking down. Manik was confused seeing her broken. He had never seen her this way in the last ten years.

"What happened?"

"I... I did a mistake, I had another son Manik. I thought he was happy somewhere but today I found that his life is in danger." Maya cried out broken.

"No, nothing will happen. I will protect him. I can do anything for you."

"Really, promise me? You shouldn't kill him. Please Manik my son is innocent" Manik was frozen for a second hearing her.

"I... Why will I kill anyone? Jack is like my little brother his brother will also be my brother"

"I...was ex-wife of Ronald." She explained to him everything that happened in her life and how she reached here along with Jack.

"Zoe and Jack are Ronald's sons but they aren't evil like their dad. Zoe said you killed Ronald. I will not ask you true or not. I will not even ask you reason about anything. Just promise me that you will not kill my sons. Please Manik, do You know what was the worst pain for any parent, to see the death of their children. Please don't punish them for their father's sins. They are innocent" Manik was frozen few minutes learning the unbelievable truth. All these days he searched entire world keeping the clue within his house. If he had shown Ronald's photo to Maya she might be identified him prior and ur uses to be great link to track Scott and all. Instead, he made a world hunt. Zoe is Mamba manik thought in his mind

"If so kill me Manik, but leave my sons. I'm sorry, I can't harm you but if you are angry that they killed your mother you can kill their mother. I will die, please show some mercy." She cried falling on his feet. Manik moved away with a jerk and held her arms getting her up.

"I'm your son also. You both are my choice. I will never harm you.

"Promise me!" She cried shaking in tears. Manik promised her not thinking twice.

"I promise, I will never harm your sons." Maya felt relieved by the promise.

"But I should talk to him once, he had rivalry with me still. I'm worried what if he attack Nandini. I should see him once. Where is he?" Manik asked. Maya felt confused by his request with was weird to Zach's confession.

"Are you lying, you had already targeted him and ruined his professional life or acting innocent. You promised me Manik. You will not kill my son"