90- new place

90- New place

Jones Building,

Manik again asked Sheetal about her decision to visit the club and she was so sure about her decision that he smirked at Jack.

"I will get special passes, Dress code is black. Let's shop then, I already texted John he will get Nandini to the mall" Manik said.

"It's not a good place, Sheetal. You said you hate it right?" Jack tried to convince her.

"We are just going to see and will come out. Come on Jack, I've never been to that place. I just want to go once."

"Seriously, it's not any amusement park. If you want you see video of that place from here. Why to take risk? It's not good for girls?" Jack tried to explain her, but nothing can convince her.

"I want a real experience. I heard a lot from my friends but was feared to go but now Manik is here, he can handle it"

"He will be, but I should be nah! " Jack muttered rubbing his skull nervously. He was not getting any way to stop them.

"Ok, we three will go. You go home then" Sheetal said making him frown.

"I'm telling for you only, There people are so violent yar"

"It's for darkness only. Even girls are violent. I'm not telling you to go settle there or take that membership.  It's just fun one-time thing"

After an argument for more than a hour, Jack just lost the battle and joined them helplessly. Manik didn't say anything to Nandini. He just asked her to buy anything black and he shopped a good black jacket for her to cover off her milky skin from the cold.

Nandini came out of the dressing room getting dressed up in black skinny shinny trouser and a single flower black sleeveless top with lace border around the waist. Manik's mouth swung open seeing her sexy outfit even an ordinary black set showed her so attractive that his pants shook looking at her sexy legs and exposed neck. He felt to pin her to the wall and kiss her hard. Jack's words got him to reality.

"He is not taking you on a date, go put on some loose pants and also one cap and change these sleeves less to full sleeves," Jack said her like a protective brother still upset with Manik's decision. Sheetal glared at Jack in anger for such advice. She strongly believes that whatever a girl dress is for herself. Girls have nothing to do with someone's attention or impression they are self-made. 

"Are you comfortable with this outfit?" Manik asked with a soft smile looking at her happy face seeing herself in the mirror.

"Yes, how I'm looking?"

"Happy, so it's beautiful" Manik admired.

"Can't I come with you in this dress, are we going anywhere traditional?" Nandini asked confused. 

"No, we are just going out for fun. Anything you are comfortable with is enough and I selected this as it's cold outside, want to wear this or you can try anything else?" Manik asked forwarding the black jacket to her. He helped her to put on it and she again checked in the mirror giggling at him. Manik looked at Jack who was still looking at them. Stepping to him tabbing his shoulder.

"Why should a girl change her tastes for any reason? If any man gets such uncontrolled desire he should cover his eyes and my girl knows how to pout and how to bite!" Manik laughed, overhearing his words Sheetal realised how badly she misunderstood Manik. 

"He was right, Jack. Trouble comes irrespective of our precautions. One shouldn't change themselves for others" Sheetal implied.

Sheetal picked up a knee-length mini dress and a black jacket of the same length to cope with the temperature putting on black boots. And boys twinned with back suits. All four went in a single car and guards followed them in another vehicle. Manik said his guards stay outside he will call if needed.