127- Princess

127- Princess

Manik told everything to Jack but he skipped the truth about Jack being the brother of Mamba. He knows that the truth will break Jack. He already lost his life and doesn't wanna see Jack the way.

"Zach is Mamba, All these years we kept our enemy infront of us and searched around. So you didn't kill him?" Jack asked confused.

"We can't"

"Why?"

"I promised his mom that I would not kill him, it's her last wish"

"What! It's"

"She is a great mother, just like Maya Aunty. First and last time in my life she asked me something and I promised it. Protect Nandini but don't think about attack. I suspect he might had some dirt stored I don't want Nandini ever know this truth."

"You just did it to save her, It's not a crime bro and you love her"

"She said no, she pleaded me to stop and her baby? I don't deserve to get her"

"She loves you even now, you are taking things wrong"

"I can't forgive myself, Jack. If I have to tell her anything I should also tell her Zach is alive. I should tell her what happened there and how things happened to her under his supervision. She has forgiven me thinking it happened between us, but in reality, this has happened in a blurred glass chamber between a hundred men. No girl can take such humiliation. I don't want her ever know this and get hurt. I don't care how much she hates but she should never hate herself. I had everything and I was ready to die for her, but nothing helped me. With these hands, I tortured her to hell. I couldn't save her dignity instead I ruined it. I failed as a man, as a husband, atleast as her friend. I couldn't protect her and gave in. This truth was burning me alive. All her life I just gave her pain and sufferings. If I didn't get her here she might have had a normal life atleast happy in her little world, Because of my revenge she suffered worst." Manik cried in guilt shaking up. His body turned paralyzed remembering all the happening of that day. Jack immediately took him in a tight hug.

"Calm down, everything will be alright! Relax"

"He was right at the end of the day I was a loser. I lost my everything" Manik wept breaking down. Jack finally got his answers for all the happening around him. He pushed him away for his own good.

"You promised if you tell her anything. I will die that second" Manik said stubbornly wiping his tears.

"You can atleast use cops to arrest him. He will be behind bars forever."

"Legal action needs explanation and proofs. I should also be behind along with him and he may be recorded molesting her, If we do anything he will do everything"

"We had our cyber team to track it down."

"Can't you understand, I don't want anyone to see it including Nandini" Manik screamed in tears.

"Oh, exclusive content for that Mamba. You left him free and here kept your girl in prison but the criminal is happily roaming free in the world. See, giving in to situation is not wrong but leaving a criminal is very very wrong. Don't you think such a man deserves punishment? Maybe his mom doesn't know his deeds, if known she would've killed him herself. Today it's your wife tomorrow you will have a daughter, There are many girls around just like Nandini who may turn into his victims. Don't need to tell Nandini, just give me one chance I will end this matter" Jack insisted trying to enlighten him. But Manik was just thinking about Nandini.