44- Her fear

Please vote target is 135 ⭐

44- Her fear

Manik woke up middle of feeling softness under his head. Tilting his head he sees Nandini sleeping resting her back on the bedrest sitting. He was surprised at himself seeing her like that and tried to lift his head from her, but her fingers curled in his hair.

Using his left hand he softly removed her hand and got up from her lap. Pulling her down softly he lay beside her taking her in his embrace. He softly kissed her forehead remembering his rudeness towards her.

"Don't know why im attracted to you, but you had something in you that was pulling me like a magnet. But I shouldn't take you for granted. You don't deserve a broken human like me." Manik mumbled ruffling her hair.

Morning,

Nandini woke up first and was surprised to find herself in his embrace. He is in deep sleep. She pulled out herself and went to her room not making any noise. Manik woke up later, he checked on the clock and hurriedly got up from bed and ran to the bathroom.

Once he got ready he ran to Nandini's room. She was dressed casually in blue jeans with a tee.

"Remove your tee" Manik snapped from behind shocking her. Maya who walked behind to give her sweet got furious hearing it "What?" Maya yelled at him.

"Nothing, I mean in a good way. Like first day of college why such a boring outfit" Manik mumbled embarrassed rubbing his hair.

"Then go select what suits her" Maya said in a cold tone walking to Nandini.

"First day of college, you worked hard to reach here. focus on your goals. Your every pain will be turned into happiness soon." Maya smiled feeding her sweet encouraging her. Manik smiled hearing her and he picked up a stylish crop top from his picks and gave her to change.

She always likes his choice and so she dressed up as he desired.

Jack was ready to drop nandini but at last minute Manik cancelled his meeting and decided to drop her that shocked Jack.

"You came to drop our sister?" Jack chuckled taking the driving seat and teasing him.

"How many times I have to tell you, she is not my sister!" Manik scolded Jack hitting his head from behind.

"But your guardian oh father?" Jack laughed pissing him.

"If you don't shut your mouth now I will make you pizza with extra sauce." Manik warned getting a chuckle.

Jack drove to the college. Looking at so many students she got nervous and also panic. She slowly developed an inferiority complex which was unnoticed by Manik. She was sweating seeing the university.

"Call me if you need anything. And we will pick you up after classes. Your id card" Manik instructed tucking her hair.

"Don't think anything this was your life. I promise I will help you with your career. You can study as much as you like, whatever you like, so I got your admission to your favourite stream. Study well" Manik smiled cupping her face. She felt happy seeing his concern and nodded with a smile.

"Good girl, go it's getting late" Manik smiled bidding bye to her. She walked to her classroom.

"Shall we go, sir?" Jack asked looking at him lost starting her with love.

"Why so hurry, wait for a while!" Manik scolded looking at her disappearing from his view. Jack smiled seeing his lover boy boss.

Nandini got scared seeing the huge hall with 100+ students. She got nervous too and ran back in fear.