107- New Deal

107 - New deal

Flames of desire started burning within even the flowing shower couldn't calm them, hugging him hard she locked his lips with hers desperately.

Suddenly she pulled away from him and held his cheek looking into his charming eyes.

"Even I want this but not like this, would you mind waiting a little. Just a little!"

"Hmm, why not now? We will do it in bedroom. We shouldn't be wasting water like this" He laughed.

"Okay, let me dry my hair. You too change" Nandini smiled. Manik once more washed her hair and himself. Taking the robe he went out.

After a while, Nandini dried herself completely and went out in a robe.

To her surprise, he dressed up completely and arranged dinner for them. She felt he was so caring as always and enjoyed their dinner together.

"Don't think much, let's sleep" Manik said settling on the bed.

"But we!"

"I'm fine this way"

"I'm sorry, I will not make you wait any longer" she mumbled in guilt biting her lip.

"I can wait any long but as of now don't bite like that it's poking me much"

"Shall I help you some way?" She pouted.

"Let's Cuddle, we need to talk much"

The night went star gazing with many more sweet talks and wet kisses cuddling.

Two days later,

Nandini went to Jack and asked him to get her flowers to surprise Manik.

"Bouquet?"

"I need so many to decorate the room"

"Oh, surprise?"

"Yep, get me Lily's, Jasmine's and red roses"

"Menu sounds like first night theme" Jack laughed. 

"Surprise was that only" Nandini smiled shyly, Jack got 440v shock hearing it. Manik got married without telling her and here she is planning wedding night without knowing about marriage. His brain heated up thinking all this stuff.

"What happened? Bro" She called out shaking him.

"You told him about this"

"It's a surprise"

"ok, ok good great fantastic."

"What!"

"Nothing, I will arrange. You will tell him about this event later or surprise"

"What the hell you are talking about? Stupid" She scolded frustrated.

"Sorry... Sorry...  How can first night happen without knowing...  I"m stupid " Jack blabbered running out of that place leaving her confused by his weird behaviour. Nandini went to kitchen and started baking a special cake.

Another side

Manik's room,

Manik was busy working suddenly he received a call from Wilson and he took the call thinking he might be called to appreciate his daughter.

"Seen the news, Your daughter is a champ, Mr Wilson." Manik smiled.

"I will give you data you wanted and in return, I want my daughter. Sent my daughter to me and then you get the data"

"You know our agreement. She is mine"

"Then trade her back to me for your data"

"I will pay you any amount"