49- Progress

49- Progress

Nandini was sitting in the living room with her legs straight that his dog champ's head is lying on her lap. She just feed treats to the dog and started eating chocolate licking her fingers.

Manik was frozen seeing the scenario in front of his eyes that his kitten tamed his most arrogant pet and she turned out favourite of all his staff, pets everyone. Although he tried hard to hate her. Her cuteness and innocence are taming him.

He has bitten his lip looking at her chocolatey lips which are seducing him, but sudden realisation freaked him up.

"Hey, you! What you're doing here?" Manik shouted frustrated. Nandini jumped in fear hearing his rude tone. His dog raised from her lap and barked at Manik. Jack laughed aloud.

"Seems this girl did black magic, that all are taking me like a joke!" He scoffed in anger sitting back.

"No, it's attraction of her heart. She is just doing her work. Seems my sister---" Manik glared in anger.

"Sister-in-law then" Jack muttered. Manik glared in more anger.

"Are you sure, you don't have any interest in her?" Jack asked straight looking into his eyes.

"Who will like to get locked in that dump?" Manik growled.

"Except you, every man will love her. In fact, I love her too. If you don't have interest I will try my luck on her" Jack smiled.

"What! She is daughter of that Wilson." Manik added.

"So, I'm son of a goon, it didn't make me a goon nor it didn't decide the way people treat me, especially you. The only sin she did is she was born to that bastard, but she paid off more. I know her, bro"

"What do you know about her?" Manik asked surprised.

"Hmm, you are a mad man and a cruel man she knows, but she didn't ask you any question till the date. Do you have any answer if she asks you why you're punishing her for other's mistake? Did she ask why me? Do you have any answer to them? No, right! That's her. She took every pain just to give you the satisfaction of hurting her. She has hidden her pain inside. If there is some other girl in her place she would've killed you. Just think Krista or Rita at her place." Jack expressed washing his brain.

"Can you love her after seeing the way I treated her?"

"It's your dirty mind, not her sin. I don't know what happened to Lily's mom but you have chosen the wrong path in this revenge tale. She is pure like her. Nandini loves everyone with a pure heart. She never even expected any love or care in return. In our life, we rarely find such selfless people. Any man who gets her love will be lucky forever. She will love her man like a mother. She can do anything to save him like a father and she will stay forever loyal like an ideal wife. Just see how sweetly she is feeding that animal which harmed her once. She just forgot everything and loving champ like a baby. You... You destroyed her happy life, but when you got hurt that day, She got tears seeing your blood. You are happy seeing her screaming in pain begging you to leave, but she felt your pain and tried her best to suppress your pain. That's my Nandini!" Jack admired.

"Ok, whatever you can't love her" Manik argued.

"Why can't I? I can't give away such a girl." Jack shouted kicking his feet like a stubborn kid.

"Whatever, we had a lot of intimacy and she being your wife will be so awkward for three of us. Just drop that idea" Manik tried to explain.

"Intimacy like..."

"Like hug kiss"

"It's common to kiss bro, chill"

"We slept together" Manik blabbered out of nowhere.