33- Reality check

Target 115⭐

33- Reality check

Afternoon 3 pm,

Manik was so frustrated roaming here and there in his room. Seeing no hope of getting a conclusion he decided to ask her help.

Taking a box of chocolate he went to her room. Unlike other days he knocked on the door before unlocking it. Getting no response he opened the door and found her sleeping hugging her teddy.

He sat beside falling in her charming face where he lost his sense. Instead of remembering his favourite pet hungry, his mind provoked him to shift her hair to get better view of her beautiful face. His eyes admired the sleeping beauty lying in front of him, irrespective of his revenge he have to admit that he was lucky to get such a girl, but his ego never let him accept. Every man desired to get her single glare but now she is all his. Instead of worshipping his girl, he started misusing his chance.

Her cute face loosened his sense and boosted his hormones to kiss her soft cheeks and taste her rosy lips. He softly moved her hair while cupping her head. Suddenly her sleep got distracted feeling his touch. Although it was so soft like a finger touching creamy milk, she was so scared of her surroundings because she found that he can just do anything to hurt her.

Viewing the beast ruined her peace. She woke up with a jerk and moved away from him.

"Sorryyy sirrr I just..." She cried in fear while getting out of her bed. Manik just held her wrist stopping her.

"Sit, I just came to talk" Manik whispered helping her to sit. He gave her the chocolate box that she was so surprised to see it.

"I... Stopped eating chocolates " she whimpered not taking the box.

"Eating chocolates or eating the chocolates I gave" He grinned.

"Eating chocolates only." She muttered lowering her eyes.

"Why?"

"Chocolate is luxury for me. A slave doesn't worth to have such things and also I didn't want to eat the things which can harm champ."

Manik felt bitter hearing her, but he maintained his ego.

"You can accept anything I give you. Anyway, do you really care about my pet?" Manik asked.

"I do, but you don't believe"

"My champ was so distributed by the things that happened here. He didn't have food from yesterday. Can you convince him to have his food?" Manik asked, it didn't sound like a request either way, but she instantly accepted worried about its hunger.

"You are scared of dogs or just!"

"I'm scared, but champ is not among those scary dogs for me. As far I felt he will never hurt me." Nandini smiled thinking about his dog.

"What you felt about me then?" Manik asked instantly which shook her.

"I don't know you sir, but im sure my sufferings will end by my death. I'm just waiting for it" she spoke in pain.

"Oh, stay strong I won't let you die before me" he smiled getting up. She looked on surprised by his soft smile.

"I will send him, you try your luck on him. If my champ have his food I will gift you peace of these five days." Manik offered before walking out. He went to his pet house and said Champ that Nandini is waiting for him.

Getting excited champ ran to her room Manik went behind him while carrying its food bowl filled with his favourite treats.

Nandini rested her back on the bed waiting for him.