79- Unexpected

79- Unexpected

Manik felt something different on the back of the fabric like some holes and the hook being unstable. They have broken the kiss but Manik's hand was still on her bra caressing her fabric.

"Is that seriously a wearable thing? " Manik asked thinking something.

"What! Don't talk shamelessly.  It's very important"

"No baby, I mean is that comfortable for you!" She wanted to tell him something but felt it so awkward and just went inside not talking but he was so struck looking his finger red for struggling to pin it. If his rough finger was hurt like that how about her soft fingers? He thought deeply.

They had a good shower and completed dinner peacefully. Jack didn't come to dinner. So Manik went to his room to have some casual talks.

"Not hungry?"

"Yeah. Did Nandini had dinner?" Jack asked playing with a Rubik's cube.

"Solving this was hard right,"

"Yeah should be genius" Manik just took the cube smiling looking at unstable blocks. In two minutes

"Just like our life which seems hard nowadays. If this cube is our problem we should be genius to solve it, right? " He smiled flipping the sides and revolving it in two minutes he solved it and placed it on Jack's hand.

"So you agree I'm a genius?" Manik asked looking at shocked Jack. He nodded for him.

"It's about calculation and that calculations tally is about luck. I'm lucky to remember its formation. I may not solve this later someday because I may not be that lucky as I'm today. I'm lucky today because I had Nandini. The best thing about her which we don't have is she knows what she needed.  If Nandini as thought that she is lower than me and things won't work then I might be lost this happy life. I wish you find your lucky girl soon. Never miss a girl who accepts who you are! Nothing matters more than this in life. A girl who welcomes us with our flaws will never leave us and we should be lucky to get such a girl. It definitely not an attraction or causality not all girls can love a man selflessly." Manik said indirectly putting the words inside.

"Why are you telling me this now? " Jack asked suspiciously thinking Nandini might told him everything.

"Just causally, I just don't want you to repeat the mistakes I made. But I know you are much smarter than me because you are the first one to understand the greatness of Nandini. I trust you a lot you can never hurt someone like I did" He smiled patting his head.  Jack got upset remembering Shettals teary face,  but he forced a smile at Manik. After some talks, Manik got back to his room.

The night went like that he badly waited for the day so that he could check her bra hook in the changed clothes but to his surprise, he didn't see any.

He thought it was given for wash and got ready to attend his day schedule.

He called Sheetal's father Manik arranged a meeting to start the venture together and it should go on full swing. He also informed Jack will be the site in charge as Jack was experienced in handling workforce and machinery together and he also has good networking skills. 

It wasn't a new thing as also Jack took part in three ventures before. He hates studies but practical knowledge is high for him.

The meeting was scheduled two days later and When Manik told him schedule to Jack he got shocked but he felt its good for business and he decided not to visit Sheetal again,  but he can't leave his duty. Whatever Jack should be present with Manik in every place. Nandini found Manik's plan so faster.