Spencer Reid- Bored (c)

"Can I braid your hair?" you questioned sitting on Reid's desk swinging your legs, bored out of your mind.

You didn't currently have a case to work on, or any paper work, it was one of the very rare occasions when you didn't have anything to do so you just planned on spending the day with your work colleague Spencer Reid, planning to do your best to tease and annoy him as much as possible.

"No," he frowned.

"Why not? You'd look pretty. JJ's busy as is Garcia, and Emily isn't in today. And the other three don't have long enough hair. Please," you whined.

"No Y/N," he sighed.

You pouted, trying to think of something to talk about.

"So having an eidetic memory must suck," you stated.

"It has it's bad days."

"How can you find anything you need in your thoughts? There's so much crammed into such a little head how do you navigate it?" You frowned.

He laughed softly.

"The circumference of your head has no correlation with brain capacity or your IQ level. And the more you know the more you compartmentalise where all the information goes, you do the same even with a slightly lower IQ," he explained.

"But I can't even remember where my keys are, let alone the capital of Bulgaria," you shrugged.

"In your boot, and Sofia."

You frowned, "how did you know where my keys are?"

"Your keyring's hanging out of your boot, it doesn't take an IQ of 187 to figure that out."

Looking down you could see your brightly coloured keyring sticking out of the top of your boot. You let out a soft laugh before bushing it back into your footwear.

"May I ask why your keys are in your boot?" he asked.

"Oh yeah... I lose my keys a lot, most of the time they are in my pocket or my bag, but I forget, so if they are in my boot, I can feel them against my leg, so I won't forget where they are," you shrugged.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

This was requested by Dragon-slayer343, I hope you like it, I know it wasn't really what you requested but I kind of got carried away on a tangent.

If you'd like to request an imagine PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.