Emily Prentiss- Dress Shopping (c)

Your girlfriend was stood in one of the cubicles trying on some dresses for a party for FBI agents. You weren't part of the FBI, but she was an agent in the BAU. You had met her team numerous times and they had quickly become your friends as well as hers.

Just sadly due to this party she had dragged you along so that you could both get dresses. You had picked out a blue one that she liked for you, but now she was on her fourteenth dress and still hadn't found a dress that she liked.

Personally you thought that she looked beautiful in everything she had picked, but she wasn't having any of it. On a day to day basis she rarely wore dresses but she enjoyed dressing up for these parties, meaning her outfit had to be completely perfect. She called to you from inside the cubicle, telling you she was also sorted with the next dress.

Whilst she was changing you were sat on one of the sofas that were for the unlucky partners of the women who wanted to try on every dress in the whole store.

She pushed the curtain across the rail revealing herself in the next dress. It was long and form fitting, but in a bright yellow colour. You personally liked the yellow colour but the style of the dress and the amount of the colour on her currently just wasn't pleasant.

"What do you think?" she said doing a twirl.

As she twirled you saw that she hadn't zipped it up revealing her bare back.

"You look like a banana," you stated.

She turned back to you frowning.

"Well aren't you blunt," she frowned.

"You do. With the back open it looks like the peel of the banana is starting to be removed," you laughed.

"So I'm guessing not this one?" she asked.

"Look Em. You can pull off anything including looking like a piece of fruit. Just pick one of the dresses. You look beautiful in everything. But I am losing the will to live currently, I just want to go home and then we can cook dinner and snuggle on the sofa, but if we stay here much longer I am going to fall asleep," you pouted.

She sighed, "Okay, what did you think of the green one?"

"What green one?"

"The last green one. The one with the top," she said gesturing to her chest drawing the pattern of the neckline with her hand.

You nodded, "I liked that one."

Her smile grew as she walked over to you, leaning down and pressing her lips to yours.

"Thank you Y/N. I know that you hate shopping, thanks for sticking it out for so long," she smiled.

"Well we're watching Lost when we get home."

She rolled her eyes.

"If we must."

~*~

Written by Charlotte