Penelope Garcia- Cupcake (c)

When you met Penelope in the BAU, it was hard not to fall in love with her. She wasn't like anyone you had met before; no one was like Penelope and that's what attracted you to her. You soon started dating and transferred units so that you could still date her without work getting in the way as you knew that the team was her family and you weren't going to take that away from her. You spent a while dating until you decided that you were more than ready to take your relationship to the next level.

It took you a while to work through your plan to propose to her but everything fell into place how you wanted it to, laving you to actually act it out and hope that she felt as strongly for you as you felt for her and said yes.

You arrived at her apartment with the box in handholding far more than just an engagement ring. She let you in and gave you a kiss before her curiosity bested her and she asked about what you were carrying.

"I made you a cupcake," you smiled warmly, holding out the box. "I was aiming for a whole batch of them, but a lot of them ended up unlike anything I would consider an actual cupcake but I'm pretty proud of that one."

Penelope sat down on the sofa, you moving to sit beside her. She opened the box and grinned as she picked up the cupcake. There was a dainty pink cake line filled with a cupcake (that may not have been edible as you weren't the best baker) and topped with icing to make it look like a unicorn. It was a little lopsided and definitely homemade, but it had a kind of charming aspect to it.

"It's adorable," she smiled widely. "You know how much I love unicorns."

"Take a bite; there's a little surprise in the middle."

She looked quizzically at you before peeling back one side of the cake liner and taking a bite out of the cupcake. As she pulled back from it, hundreds and thousands spilled from the centre back into the box.

"Hundreds and thousands!" She squealed through a mouthful of cupcake.

"If you have a look, there's actually another surprise," you grinned.

Penelope turned her attention to the cake and dug through the hundreds and thousands to find the ring you had put inside.

You got down on one knee and smiled up at her. "Will you marry me?"

~*~

Written by Charlotte

Tumblr Request.