Aaron Hotchner- Pool (c)

The cool water surrounded you as you sunk down to the bottom of the pool. Your clothing sunk you down, just collecting all the water that it could. Thrashing your limbs, you finally breached the surface of the water, gasping for air.

You pushed your soaked hair out of your face as you looked at the laughing pair on the edge of the pool.

A frown fell onto your lips, as chlorinated water dripped over your face.

"What the hell?" You exclaimed, wading in the deep end of the pool.

"You looked a bit hot. I thought you could do with a bit of cooling off," he grinned looking down at your annoyed form.

Swimming over to the side of the pool, you used your upper arms to push you up and out of the water. You rested on the damp tiling for a moment before standing up, adjusting your clothing, to pull your sleeve back into place, and readjusting your falling trousers.

Still floating in the water was one of your shoes, but you didn't particularly want to have to fish it out.

Walking around the poolside you made your way back to your fiancé and his son.

You gave the boy a stern look, instantly stopping his laughter, but a smirk appeared on your face, as you walked at a distance from the two to get a towel.

"Why did you walk across the grass rather than straight across the tiles?" Aaron laughed.

"Something I learned about people... if they do it once, they'll do it again," you said with a glare.

You dried off slightly, before walking back over to Aaron with a coy smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing Aaron," you said softly.

As you got closer you looped your arms around his neck letting your damp body press against his shirt. You leant up, pecking his lips, moving your hands to run over his shoulders to his chest. With a sudden movement, you pushed your hands forward sending him falling backwards into the water.

Jack gasped, letting out a laugh as he leaned over the pool to see his Father fighting up to the surface of the water.

Aaron coughed up some water as he continued to tread water.

"I guess that was fair," he huffed.

"Of course it was. You deserved that," you laughed.

He joined your soft laughter.

"Aren't you two going to join me?" Aaron grinned.

Jack looked at you with bright eyes. He threw off his shoes, and jumped into the pool, allowing the water to splash both you and his father.

You laughed at the pair, jumping in after them.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.