Aaron Hotchner- Secret Relationship(c)

You rushed into the room apologising for being late putting the files down on the table, taking your place standing in front of the table next to JJ.

Previously you had meet Jennifer Jareau, and she had told you about what would be happening with the job. Together you briefed the team and were told you were going to set off in the jet in two hours.

Everyone introduced themselves quickly, Aaron and Jennifer both joined in with that even though you knew them, one better than another.

You knew Aaron, not that any of the others would know that. You had known him for a quite some time, in more than a colleague way. The pair of you originally met in a work place setting but quickly your relationship developed into something much more than simply a professional friendship.

No one could tell that you had this past, for all they knew you first met through your application to work in the BAU, but you met long before that.

"Agent Y/L/N, may I see you in my office please before you get ready to go on the jet," Aaron stated.

You nodded grabbing the files that you needed to take with you for later, not wanting to have to go back here afterwards.

You followed behind Aaron into his office. He let you in first closing the door behind you both.

Rather than walking over to his desk as you expected, instead he walked closer to you, letting his hand cup his cheek. He leant in firmly pressing his lips onto yours, allowing his over hand to lace into your hair.

It threw you off that Aaron was kissing you, but you were perfectly happy with it. Your back was pressed against the door whilst your hands roamed over his chest. The kiss lasted for a short while before you pressed firmly against his chest, allowing a small space of air between you.

"Not that I am not enjoying this, but we only have a couple of hours, and the team are going to wonder what we are doing," you smiled softly.

He let out a sigh, adjusting his tie and shirt slightly.

"When are we going to tell them?" he asked.

"I don't know. I don't want them to think of me as only your fiancé, I want them to accept me for me rather than thinking of me as the boss' partner. They'll never take me seriously, realise I didn't just get the job because of being with you," you sighed.

"They won't think of you like that," he explained, "But until you are comfortable with it, we can keep it a secret.

You smiled softly pecking his lips.

"Give it a couple of cases, then we can tell them," you stated.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by danger-killjoys. I am so sorry for how long it has taken.