Derek Morgan- Hospital (c)

A croak escaped your lips as the light flooded into your eyes. You didn't know how long you had been unconscious for but your throat was very dry, and your body felt a little numb but still there was pain.

As your eyes adjusted to the bright whiteness of the room, you began to see what was actually in the room. You were in a hospital room and next to your bed sat a man, the man you knew was your fiancé.

All you could remember was being on a mission and the pain shooting through your abdomen when the unsub shot you. The memory entered your mind where you heard the screams of your team, and another gun shot, this time hitting the unsub.

You stopped thinking about how you got here as Morgan noticed that you were conscious.

"Y/N, you're awake," he smiled.

"Yeah," you croaked.

He smiled even wider as he wrapped his arms around you, causing you to squeak due to the pain.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"It is okay," you smiled weakly, "what happened?"

"You were shot. We did our best to keep you conscious but you passed out before we even got you into the ambulance. I was so scared I would lose you. Everyone was scared for you. They've all been here since you got here taking shifts to go and work and bring back food and coffee. Garcia has been working from the hallway, refusing to leave you," he whispered softly.

It felt nice to know your team cared so much about you, but you did feel bad to have stopped them from doing anything without worrying about you.

"How long have I been out? What was wrong?" you croaked.

"The shot did a lot of damage, there was damage to your lung and rib, you had to have an operation and you were in a coma for two weeks. The doctor didn't think you would make it, but I never gave up hope. I don't know what I would have done if you had died. You mean to world to me," he smiled.

He pressed his lips to yours in a soft kiss. When he pulled away he rested his forehead on yours smiling softly down at you.

"I love you," he whispered, letting his lips brush against yours with every word.

"I love you too," you smiled.

The door swung open and there stood Penelope Garcia.

"I thought I heard you talking. You are awake. It's so great to see you awake again," she grinned running over to you and join the hug.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.