Jennifer Jareau- Sick (c)

You felt rather sick and under the weather over the last few days and ended up sent to bed by your wife to make sure that you could recuperate. You clearly needed the rest as you had been in and out of sleep constantly, even though whenever you awoke, you felt just as tired and drained as you had before. Jennifer had come in to check on you as often as she could but seen as she had taken a few days off of work to not only take care of you but to also take care of your two sons. She worked for the FBI and as she worked long and unexpected hours, you worked as a fulltime mother of the boys but with you sick and unable to keep your head up, someone else needed to watch them.

As you woke up from your nap, you noticed Jennifer peering around the door, having knocked against it to awaken you.

"Good afternoon, beautiful," she smiled opening the door to reveal the two boys with her.

Jennifer held Michael in one arm with a tray in the other hand whilst Henry stood in front of her holding a large piece of paper.

"What's going on?" You questioned, rather confused from your grogginess of waking up.

"Well seen as you weren't feeling well and we were all missing you, we decided to make a little surprise for you to make sure everything is okay," she said, making her way over to you.

Henry clambered onto the bed to rush to your side whilst your wife placed the tray on your lap, letting the toddler down next to you even though he didn't seem to care much, other than being glad to see you.

"I made this, mummy," Henry grinned handing you the brightly coloured paper.

Across it was squiggles and random drawings of a child with your wife's neat handwriting laced amongst it to tell you what it meant. They had expressed their love for you and hope that you would feel better soon. Your pained smile grew wide before you leaned into kiss Henry's mop of blond hair and did the same to the little toddler beside him.

"Thank you, my boys," you smiled back at them.

"I made your favourite dinner. I know you've not got much of an appetite, but try and eat some okay?" Your wife offered.

"Thank you, JJ," you croaked. "I appreciate having all three of you here when I don't feel well."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.