David Rossi- DNA (c)

You looked over the results for the fifth time before phoning the agents of the BAU and requesting one of them to come to your lab. Sitting on your stool you ran a hand through your hair. You never expected this to be the results that you found, to be honest you never considered this being an option for the answers.

Within half an hour three agents walked through the door of your lab, looking happy as Larry. You gave them a lopsided smile.

"Hey Y/N, you asked for us?" JJ smiled.

"Hi. Has Cruz spoken to you about the new stuff in the lab?" you asked.

They shook their heads.

"Well they got me this new toy, well it's not a toy, but oh well. It basically analyses blood and other DNA samples a lot quicker and it is able to go into a greater depth in what it is comparing in one go. So for me to test out the machine, Cruz gave me some DNA samples of your team and some family members without giving me a name for them, so I could find out who was related to you as quickly as possible. But I found some peculiar results, and I had them checked by another technician and they are correct," you explained handing over the paper to the three agents that stood before you.

"I found two samples that are related to each other, but they shouldn't be related from the records I have. And from personal knowledge, this is news to me," you frowned.

They looked over the paper.

"Who are they?" Rossi asked.

"You and Y/N," Reid stated.

You nodded.

"What do you mean?" the older man asked.

"When I analysed our DNA I found out we are related, I didn't know who the people were when I first had them, but I looked into it, and we are of a close biological relation, something like parent and child. Did you ever give up a baby for adoption?" you spoke quietly.

He shook his head looking over the results.

"What about your parents, I'm sure they'll argue me being your dad," he frowned.

"Well I don't have parents. I was put up for adoption as a baby, I was left at a hospital as a baby, and I jumped around homes until I was legally emancipated when I was 16, so it's completely possible you are my Dad, on the lack of parents to argue that matter," I shrugged.

"You had three wives Rossi, isn't it a possibility that one of them could have had a baby and not told you about it?" JJ questioned.

"I guess, this is not what I expected when we were called down here," he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I thought you deserved to know as soon as I found out. But think on the bright side, I am an adult, you missed the terrible toddler years, my Goth stage, my mood swings," you smiled softly.

He laughed.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte.