Jennifer Jareau- Cheetos (c)

Coming home to your wife was always something that could bring a smile to your face. Jennifer was everything that you could have ever wanted in a person and no matter what she was able to make life seem a lot easier than it actually was. Even after a long day at work, being able to see JJ at home felt perfect. Both of you worked long hours and it was stressful work so having each other at home to relax and ignore the hell that was held in life at work was exactly what was needed.

Today was no different. JJ had the day off, but you had a twelve-hour shift at the hospital, so having her at home was exactly what you wanted. As soon as you walked through the front door you heard the tv in the living room so assumed that would be where she was. Making your way there, you found your wife exactly where you expected her; sat on the sofa cross legged, old pyjamas covered in Cheeto dust, and her face matching due to her hand moving between it and the bag, feeding herself the orange coated snack.

"My wife, the image of sexiness and femininity," you grinned.

Jennifer looked over to the doorway to see you in your uniform, rather dishevelled and knackered after a long day at work.

"I decided to have a pyjama day, and I found a family pack of Cheetos in the back of the cupboard," she shrugged.

You shook your head at her, knowing that even if there wasn't any in the cupboard she would have gone out and bought some to stuff her face with. For someone so slim, she did eat a lot of crisps, but it never changed her appearance.

"I honestly don't know why you love me," she sighed. "I'm a complete mess."

Leaning in you pressed a kiss to her lips. "It's as though I've been in love with you my entire life."

She scrunched up her face taking another Cheeto from her bag. You rolled your eyes at her, grabbing one of the crisps for yourself, resulting in your wife becoming wide eyed.

"You stole a Cheeto," she frowned.

You popped it into your mouth, grinning at her.

"You know that you love me Jennifer," you smirked. "You should learn to share with the woman that you love."

She continued to glare at you. "If you do it again, I don't know if I will."

You poked out your tongue at her.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by