Spencer Reid- Husband (h)

You were both excited and happy for JJ and Will – they had been the most perfect couple for a long time, and you couldn't wait for them to be in the world of marriage like you were.

You had been married for the past 5 years or so, and you were dating for around 2 years before officially deciding to tie the knot.

Spencer and you had a 2-year-old daughter, and she was the light of your life. Your daughter had Spencer wrapped around her little finger, you adored their relationship because it was adorable.

You worked in the BAU alongside your husband, it got confusing for other detectives and it was hard to raise a child at the same time. Somehow, the two of you managed and it would come to the point where one of you would work on the case from home and the other would travel.

Your daughter had gone to stay with your parents in Vegas considering you and Spencer weren't going to be home, but the two of you were going to fly out to Vegas the next afternoon.

Spencer was in the shower, so you were finishing getting ready for JJ and Will's wedding reception. You'd decided to wear a dress that Spencer had bought you a while back, along with the bracelet you had gotten from your parents when your daughter was born and of course your heels - which only just allowed you to be above Spencer's shoulder.

You heard the shower stop, so you called out to your husband "SPENCE" you yelled and he came out of the bathroom, with a towel around his waist.

"Yes Darling?" he asked as he dried his hair with another towel.

You moved your hair out of the way, "Can you zip up my dress please?" you asked as you stood in front of a full length mirror.

Spencer complied, and rested his hands on your waist afterwards "So," you said, looking at Spencer through the reflection "How do I look?" you asked.

You felt Spencer smile against your neck "Awful" he spoke with a playful tone, and he looked up at you with a smirk on his face.

"Oh fuck you, asshole" you responded in a playful tone of your own, as you smacked his chest lightly.

Spencer chuckled and turned you around in his arms "Kidding. I am kidding" he told you, the adorable smile reappearing "You look absolutely gorgeous" he confessed which caused you to blush.

You turned back around, and leant back against your husband's chest "You need to get changed Love" you spoke adoringly as Spencer traced shapes on your stomach.

"Maybe we try for baby number two beforehand" Spencer suggested with a twinkle in his eye.

You giggled slightly and shook your head "Spence, we have to be at the reception in just over two hours" you told him.

You pulled away from Spencer, but he grabbed your wrist lightly and managed to get you to fall back onto the bed "C'mon Darling, Y/D/N wants to be a sister, she told me" he tried to convince you "I know you want another baby, I do too" he whispered as he went for the zip on the back of your dress.

When you looked into the eyes you fell in love with, you caved "I get the shower first" you joked as Spencer unzipped your dress.

"I'm all about the environment Darling, we'll save water"

~*~

Written by Hannah.