Penelope Garcia- Want (h)

You knew what your girlfriend did as a job, and whilst you admired her for it, you were somewhat scared for her at times.

She rarely went out on the cases, but the number of disturbing things she was required to look at and investigate was not reassuring.

Penelope didn't really go into detail with it, she didn't want to make you upset by telling you even if it meant dealing with everything herself.

Of course, you wanted her to tell you.

You wanted your girlfriend to be honest with you but you weren't going to push the subject.

It always seemed to be child cases that disturbed her the most and understandably so.

You had a rather normal job, compared to Penelope's, so you were lucky enough to get a decent amount of time off when you wanted it.

Even though Penelope was at work, you knew that you were allowed to visit her if you wanted to as Aaron was your Uncle so he had no problems with you appearing from time to time – on the basis of you didn't pull Penelope away from her work for more than an hour.

It was nice to know that you were accepted by your girlfriend's team, but you had known them all long before you and Penelope had begun dating.

Because Penelope sometimes forgot to eat, if she was particularly busy, you had taken it upon yourself to bring something with you so that you could make sure she ate something and that way you didn't worry as much.

"Knock, knock," you spoke up as you pushed Penelope's lab door open.

She turned around in her chair when her door opened.

Her face lit up into a smile when she saw you standing there, holding a cute little lunchbox which you had made up for her.

"What are you doing here?" she quizzed, getting up and pressing a kiss to your lips.

"Well, I have the afternoon of work and figured I'd be the loving girlfriend and bring you some food," you explained as you handed her the food.

She took the box from you with a smirk on her face. "What do you want?"

Your mouth dropped in mock surprise. "Can't I do something lovely for the girl I love?"

She laughed at you. "You're only nice when you want something."

"I do not!"

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh really?" she questioned, "Last time you did something like this it was because you had broken my laptop and didn't want to tell me that you had done it."

"That was an accident!"

"You spilt your hot chocolate all over it Y/N."

"I told you. Our house is haunted. A ghost pushed it. Not me."

She rolled her eyes at you. "I love you, but I also know you extremely well...what do you want?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.