Jennifer Jareau- Film (c)

You didn't mean to talk so much at the most inappropriate times, it just somehow happened meaning you were left to face the troubles and problems you left behind after you blurted out words you wished you never had. This wasn't the worst of circumstances you had been in, really you had said and done far worse before, but nevertheless it made you feel bad.

Regularly you and your girlfriend Jennifer had a movie night, it was a fun and simple way to spend time together as both of your jobs got in the way a lot, so it was nice to have a relaxing moment together not having to worry about the real world just the fantasy you saw on the screen. You watched a lot of films in your own time as well, a lot more than JJ did meaning you generally knew what was going on in films when she hadn't seen them before.

Once again this was the circumstance. She picked a film she had never seen as you began to talk accidentally revealing what occurs throughout it including how it ended.

Jennifer let out an exasperated sigh as the beginning credits began.

"How are you able to ruin all the endings to films?" She frowned.

You tried to smile innocently as though you weren't to blame for the whole ordeal that had occurred. It was clear that you were to blame but you wanted to try and act as though it wasn't your fault. You did feel bad for ruining the film for her, as you did it very regularly without meaning to, you just ended up talking and completely forgetting that JJ hadn't seen it before.

"Sorry Love. I really didn't mean to ruin it for you," you smiled sweetly. "But you'll enjoy it nevertheless even though you know what happens."

She reached into the bowl of popcorn picking up a couple of pieces of the popcorn and threw them in your face, making you scrunch up your features at the sadness over the fact that she ruined perfectly good popcorn.

"You are now not allowed to talk for the rest of the film. Every time you speak I will throw popcorn at you," she said firmly.

"Oka-" before you could even finish the word, there was popcorn being thrown into your face.

You pouted at her settling back in your place being cuddled up on the sofa with the blond woman you loved. JJ laughed kissing your cheek as you both turned your attention back to the screen before you.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.