Spencer Reid- Two Foot Tree (h)

You were well aware that not everyone was obsessed with Christmas, but you were and your husband could never contain his smile when he realised you were getting excited.

It wasn't hard for him to realise however, all he had to do was listen out for the beginning of the Christmas songs.

He'd also see the odd Christmas decorations starting to appear around the house before you had a full day of Christmas-fying the whole house.

That day was yet to happen, but Spencer knew it would be happening soon.

He had seen your Rudolph teddy appear at the bottom of the stairs along with your wreath on the front door.

Even though Spencer worked with the BAU, he usually managed to book a week or so off around Christmas time but he was always on call in case they needed him as a result of an emergency case.

You and Spencer had been married for three years, but together for over six, and in that time, he had grown to love every single thing about you – including your obsession with Christmas.

"Darling, we do not need another Christmas tree," Spencer told you as the two of you were looking around a homeware store that was fully decked out for the season.

You turned to him and pouted as you held the black two-foot Christmas three in your hands.

"It is black Darling, we do not need it."

You continued to pout. "I can pair it with the silver things though."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist. "We have over twelve Christmas trees. We only have so many rooms in our house."

"Look how adorable this is."

"Darling."

"Grinch."

He sighed but laughed anyway. "I have never been nor will I ever be a Grinch my dear."

"You won't let me have this tree."

"Where are you going to put it?"

You smiled at him. "I don't know yet."

"Then that is why we don't need it."

You pouted again causing your husband to sigh.

"I hate it when you do that."

You leant up to press a kiss to his cheek as you placed the three in the basket. "But it works every time."

He chuckled. "You're lucky I love you."

"You've loved me for six years Reid."

"And yet I got you to marry me."

You laughed. "Considering you agreed to having our wedding a week or so before Christmas, it wasn't a hard decision."

"You only married me for a winter wonderland wedding?"

He pulled you into his side by your waist, so you pressed a kiss to his chest. "Not just that," you reassured him. "I married you for your looks."

Your words caused him to laugh before he moved to press a gentle kiss to your lips. "Thank god you married me."

"I couldn't imagine having anyone else's last name."

"And I couldn't imagine having anyone else throwing up Christmas on my house."

~*~

Written by Hannah.