Criminal Minds- Victim (c)

You sobbed, fumbling with your hands. Everything made you jump, even when the door of the hospital room opened you practically jumped out of your skin. Seeing the people walk into the room, you used your sleeves to wipe the tears from your cheeks, even though new tears quickly replaced the ones that you had removed from your face.

The man smiled softly and the woman began to speak to you.

"Hello, we are from the FBI, I'm Jennifer and this is Derek, we'd like to ask you some questions. Would that be okay?" the blond woman said calmly.

"Yeah... yeah that's fine," you mumbled trying not to make eye contact.

The sat down in the two seats that were next to your hospital bed. You didn't really want to have to talk to people, even if it was the FBI and they would be able to help your issue, you just wanted to go home, so the quicker you spoke to them, the quicker you could leave.

"Okay... Y/N, we want to speak to you about what happened to you, can you go over what you remember?" Jennifer smiled.

"I don't know. It all seemed normal at first, I left work and walked to my car. Before I got to my car, I heard a cat under it, so I knelt down to look to see if it was stuck, or to get it out of the way so I didn't hurt it. When I looked there was what looked like a speaker under it, I moved back and then everything went black," you explained.

The two looked at each other before looking back at me rather confused.

"You were taken from your work place?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, didn't you know that?" you frowned.

"No we were told you were taken from your apartment. Your neighbours phoned the police when they saw your door open and looked in to see if you were okay, and saw it trashed. We looked at your work but your car wasn't there, it was at your apartment, so we presumed you drove home and got taken there," Derek explained.

"No, I never went home. I woke up in the back of a van. Wouldn't that mean you looked at the wrong crime scene? Granted the likelihood that it was someone other than the person who took me is very minimal, so it does help to a certain extent, as they already had me, yet they went out of their way to trash my house and move my car," you stated.

Once again they looked at one another before looking back at you.

"Wow, that is an impressive analysis," Jennifer smiled, "Derek, contact Hotch and tell him to send someone to the abduction sight," she said.

He nodded leaving the room.

"Thank you for your help Y/N, I hope you feel better, we will come back if we have any more questions," she smiled.

"Thank you, for helping me," you whispered.

She smiled comfortingly before leaving the room.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. This was requested by hurryupsummer2 on tumblr. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte