Spencer Reid- Takeaway (h)

Quite a few people thought that working with their partner would mean even more time to spend together but for you that wasn't quite right.

You'd been part of the team at the BAU for a couple of years now and for a year of that you and Spencer had been together.

Neither of you could quite pinpoint when it had all happened but agreeing to a date with him had been one of the best decisions you'd ever made.

Not much had changed for the two of you after making the relationship official – your team had been expecting it, after having watched the two of you dance around each other for weeks.

After six months you'd moved into Spencer's apartment, it was only supposed to be whilst your landlord fixed up a major leak in the flat above yours but once you'd moved some of your stuff in you just never left.

You'd never heard Spencer complaining.

The plane had just landed back at Quantico after a particularly hard case and you knew the whole team were looking forward to a couple of days off, somehow Hotch had arranged for most of you to be left alone for the next few days.

"How does a takeaway sound?" you asked Spencer as the two of you walked towards your car.

Spencer chuckled and put his arm around your waist, pulling you close. "Nothing would make me happier."

You laughed and went up to kiss his cheek quickly before getting into the passenger side of the car whilst Spencer got into the driver's side.

As he started up the engine, he reached over the console to intertwine your fingers with his. "I never usually look forward to some time off but after the past few days we've had I think we deserve it."

You nodded in agreement with him before resting your head against the cool glass of the window – you were out within seconds.

When you woke up you were curled against Spencer's chest, him carrying you into the apartment with your go bags on his shoulder.

"Baby?" you questioned with sleep thick in your voice.

He shushed you and pressed a kiss to your forehead before he unlocked the front door, dumped the go bags next to the door and went straight to your bedroom.

Gently he put you down on the bed once he pulled back the covers and proceeded to take most of your clothes off for you, realising how drained you actually were.

He went to leave to sort a few other things out, but your hand went out to grasp his wrist, even though you tugged him rather softly he still came towards the bed and basically fell onto it next to you.

You cuddled up to him almost instantly making him laugh to himself.

"What about that takeaway?" he asked as you settled yourself on his chest.

You made a non-committal noise, trying to get back to sleep making Spencer sigh but he ran his hand through your hair.

Spencer soon realised that neither of you were going to be moving any time soon and decided to settle himself enough to try to get some sleep.

Before he passed out, he made a mental reminder to get that takeaway as soon as you were up.

~*~
Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.