David Rossi- Lady And The Tramp (c)

It was your two year anniversary three days ago with David. You knew about his past and that he had previously had three wives, but that didn't bother you in the slightest. You were in love with him. However when you first met him you didn't realise how cheesy his romantic tactics were.

He had been working on a case for the last week so hadn't been in the state. He did contact you to apologise and although it annoyed and upset you, you knew it was for the greater good so tried not to let it bother you. But in return he tried to make it a special evening for it, even if it was slightly belated.

That morning you didn't notice his ploy in JJ arriving out of the blue and asking you to go shopping with her. It didn't seem out of the ordinary until you dropped her off home and went back to your apartment.

In the living room was a small dining table that you didn't happen to own with cushioned seats either side of it. On the checked table cloth sat a simple lit candle with napkins indicating place for two people to eat.

David walked over to you taking your hands in his. He lifted your knuckles to his lips, leaving a soft kiss on them.

"Welcome home amore," he smiled.

"What is all of this?" You asked, practically grinning at the romantic scene.

"I am sorry that I missed our anniversary but I thought I could make it up to you with dinner," he stated kissing you lightly.

He led you over to the table pulling out the chair, gesturing for you to sit down. You did as you were told, allowing for him to push your chair in. He made a gesture towards the corner of the room.

In the corner of the room was a man you didn't recognise playing a violin. You were surprised you didn't notice him when you walked into the room. He began to play a song you knew slightly to well, prompting you to know what food was going to be placed in front of you.

David left the room for a moment leaving you to an awkward moment alone with the violinist. He returned holding an oversized plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

You let out a soft laugh at the sight of it. He placed it down on the table before taking his seat opposite you.

"Tuck in," he smiled.

"Could this be anymore cliché?" you laughed.

"I have no idea what you mean," he stated acting confused.

You raised an eyebrow.

"Really? It must just be a coincidence that Lady and the Tramp is my favourite film. And we just happen to be eating spaghetti and meatballs whilst Bella Notte plays in the background?"

"I may have gotten some inspiration from a Disney film," he chuckled.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.