Derek Morgan- Level (h)

You had been sent to assess the crime scene, along with your colleague and boyfriend Derek Morgan.

You weren't from the U.S originally, you were born in London and lived there up until 5 years ago once you decided to move to Virginia for the BAU. You still got twinges of your accent every now and then, and according to Derek, it was the cutest thing ever because he loved your accent.

The crime had occurred in an apartment, of a rather expensive apartment complex. It was the type of complex that had people working in the lobby, and staff that would bring your mail or any packages that arrived – so the complex housed quite a few high class personnel.

Derek was driving the both of you to your destination, Derek smiled over at you "You look cute in your agent attire" he told you with a smirk on his face.

You looked over to him, with a smirk of your own on your face "And you look hot in yours" you fired back making him laugh.

Derek pulled up outside the complex and the two of you got out of the car. You slid your sunglasses on top of your head, whilst Derek put his on properly.

A few of the local police officers were stood outside of the complex, "I'm Agent Morgan, this is Agent Y/N" Derek introduced as you both held up your badges.

One police officer lifted the tape, Derek let you go before him and he followed behind you. You both walked towards the lift, and got inside "What level are we going up to?" you asked Derek, and Derek looked at you with a small smile on his face.

"We're going up to the top, the crime scene is the penthouse" he told you and you nodded, pressing the top floor button "Why did you say level? And not floor?" Derek asked, pulling you into him whilst you had a moment alone.

"I don't know, level kind of just sounded right so I said it" you explained simply "Why? Is there a problem with the vocabulary I use Mr American?" you asked jokingly.

Derek laughed and rubbed small circles on your hips, "Not at all Baby, I love the way you speak" he spoke lovingly, causing you to smile up at him.

The lift doors opened, and you stepped away from Derek "Now, let's go and sort out this crime scene"

~*~

Written by Hannah.