Jennifer Jareau- Proposal (c)

You rarely got to have time with your girlfriend Jennifer, so when you did you made the most of it. Tonight, she was taking you to the local Italian restaurant that opened about six months ago but neither of you had gotten the chance to try it. It was a fairly expensive place, so both of you were terribly dressed up, far fancier than anything you usually wore. Having pre-booked the table, the two of you were hurried off to the corner of the restaurant where flowers were in the centre of the table and a bottle of champagne to the side.

"This place is beautiful," you smiled looking at the interior as you took your seat opposite JJ.

She gave you a warm smile reaching out a hand to you. You took her hand, resting it against the table, rubbing gentle circles against the back of her hand with your thumb.

"Not as beautiful as you," she stated.

You rolled your eyes at her cheesy comment. Anyone that looked at the two of you knew that Jennifer was the attractive one by what society deemed beautiful.

"You're terribly cheesy."

The two of you talked your way through starters and mains. The restaurant was lovely, and you were glad to experience it with JJ. Once the waiter had left with your dessert order, Jennifer reached out for your hand once more.

"I love you Y/N," She smiled.

"I love you too."

She shook her head. "No, I love you more than anything in this life. You are my world and I wish I got to spend more time letting you know that. I know my job isn't convenient for us, but I am ever so grateful that you've let me keep doing what I love and being there when I come home. You are the life I want. I want to call you my wife and I want to one day have children with you, I want a life that is perfect and the only way I know is with you," Jennifer moved out of her seat, to lower herself down onto one knee, which was harder than you'd expect when wearing a form fitting dress. "Will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?"

You couldn't help the uncontrollable grin from appearing on your face as she held out the ring towards you. In all honesty you didn't care for the ring, just for her. You leaned forward to cup her face in your hands as you leaned in to kiss her passionately. As you pulled away you nodded vigorously, giving her the answer that she wanted.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by