Spencer Reid- Issue (h)

The last thing you remember was being on the phone to Garcia, and going to cross the road.

Well, you remembered some car horns and something whizzing past you but not much after that.

You were working a local case with the team, and Hotch had sent you out to go down to the police station and see what's what.

Usually, you would have driven but with it being rush hour and you knowing the area well, you voted for walking.

Clearly you should have gone with driving.

You groaned as you opened your eyes, and you heard the rather repetitive beating of a heart monitor "Fuck...I feel like I've been hit by a car" you said through gritted teeth as you attempted to sit up.

"Technically it was a motorbike" you heard the voice of your fiancé Spencer, "And it didn't hit you" he looked up at you as he spoke, after having been reading through case files whilst sitting by your side.

You rolled your eyes, and Spencer reached over to take your hand and intertwine your fingers "You really don't do the whole panicky boyfriend thing, do you?" you quizzed.

Spencer chuckled, and lifted your hand up to his lips as he pressed a kiss to it, "I'm your fiancé" he stated with a smirk on his face "And I was panicking, for your information, but that was to start with – then I knew you'd be okay and I just wanted you to wake up" he explained.

"So you do care" you jokingly said which caused Spencer to laugh, and lean forward to quickly press a kiss to your lips before taking his seat again.

Spencer rolled his eyes as a joke, "Of course I do, I love you" he told you and even though you had heard it multiple times before, it still made you blush like a little school girl.

"I love you too Spence" you told him softly and your fiancé smiled.

"I love you more" he declared, still with a smile on his face, "Now let's address your issue with road safety"

~*~

Written by Hannah.