Spencer Reid- Stripper: Part 1 (c)

You were in the shared dressing room, putting on layers of makeup when your boss walked in. He was a middle-aged man, like most of your customers, and cared little that he was walking into a room with a dozen barely dressed women.

"The FBI have some questions for you ladies," he stated.

Some of your colleagues, seemed shocked by the thought of the FBI wanting to ask them something seen as your job wasn't the most highly thought of, but you didn't care.

"Miss Y/S/N, you can go first, they are in my office," your boss stated.

You grabbed a silk gown to cover your scantily clad body so that you could speak with the federal agents. You boss led you to his office opening the door for you to enter.

"This is Miss Y/N Y/S/N," your boss stated.

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice speak.

Looking at the people in room, your face dropped. There was a man and a woman whom you didn't recognise but also Spencer Reid, the man who had been your boyfriend for the last eight months.

"Spencer," you smiled innocently.

"I'll leave you," your boss stated, leaving you in the room with the two agents.

Spencer stood up, removing his jacket, draping it around you, clearly not seeing the shear material of your gown as covering up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I work here."

Both the man and woman cocked their eyebrows, unsure of what this conversation with holding.

"You are a student at MIT," he stated.

"Yeah well, student debt doesn't pay itself," you shrugged.

"What's going on kid?" The man asked.

Spencer let out a sigh, trying to understand what was going on.

"This is Y/N. My girlfriend," Spencer frowned.

"Your girlfriend works here?" The woman laughed.

"I didn't know."

You gave him a sympathetic smile, taking a seat with the other agents.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked sitting down too.

"Well when the guy you like tells you he is an FBI agent, you generally decide to emit the fact you are a stripper and just mention the degree you're working on."

The woman jutted her hand out to tell Spencer to stop before he was able to say anything more.

"Okay, we can continue this conversation later, but we are on a case. Miss Y/S/N, I am SSA Emily Prentiss and this is SSA Derek Morgan, and as we can tell you are already familiar with our Dr Reid," she explained.

You nodded your head to signify that you were following.

"Seven men have been killed, and we can link them all back to this place, could you tell me if you recognise them or know if anyone paid them any special attention?" Agent Morgan asked.

He lay out photos of middle-aged men, with their names listed underneath them.

"Yeah I know them. They are here a lot. Always wanting a bit more than just a show," you said.

"Does this place offer anything... more?" Agent Prentiss questioned.

Spencer's eyes were locked onto you as you answered.

"We're not supposed to. I don't, most of us don't. But one or two of the girls need the money more than the rest of us, so will take them out back," you stated. "All of them have asked for a bit more. Been a bit more handsy than others. We're told if they get a bit too much, to just get security, but some girls let them and just charge them more under the table."

"That's very helpful Miss Y/S/N, can you tell us the names of the women who offer this... extra service?" Agent Prentiss said.

"Couldn't tell you who took these men out back. But I know that there are three women who take guys out."

You gave the agents the three names before they left the room, leaving you with Spencer.

"I'm sorry Spence."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by