Chapter 2

The night was cool, and it was a full moon day.

The bright moon is in the sky, and the clear light is shining down, reflecting the thousands of mountains and peaks under the sky.

The mountain peaks seem to support the full moon on the top, reflecting each other, which is also the origin of Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion.

On the roof of the attic, a slender figure stood with his hands behind his back.

The cold moonlight shone on Shen Han's body, revealing a sense of loneliness.

Lin Nuo wanted to break the contract with him, and said that he already knew his feelings for Yin Hanqiu.

Listening to his tired voice, Shen Han pursed her thin lips tightly.

Lin Nuo said, hope that Peak Lord Shen has a new lover, don't forget about the old man in the future, for more than twenty years, at least he was the one who accompanied Peak Master Shen here.

Shen Han, Master Shen, these are the titles that Lin Nuo seldom uses. In the past, the person with clever cat eyes always called him A-Han softly.

Shen Han got angry at Lin Nuo's words, he narrowed the range of Lin Nuo's activities, and left the room.

But now, Shen Han, who had calmed down a little, was a little dazed.

The moonlight was clear and cold, Shen Han looked up at the sky, for a long time, his heart was still depressed.

The man on the roof of the attic flew to the lower roof next to him, his clothes fluttering.

Under the moonlight, Shen Han was sitting on the roof, suddenly a jar of wine appeared in his hand, and he drank it in one gulp facing the moonlight.

And Lin Nuo in the attic also opened the window at this moment, lying by the window with a gloomy expression.

He has seen the scenery of Qianshan and the bright moon for many years, and maybe in the future, he will not be able to see it again.

The agreement of one heart has not been released yet, Lin Nuo doesn't understand that Shen Han is going to marry someone else, but the agreement of one heart is not willing to be released.

Moreover, Lin Nuo never knew what position Shen Han put him in.

When he first got married, he originally thought that he could live in Yanxia Xiaozhu, the place that represented the wife of the master of the Tibetan Sword Peak, but he didn't.

He had carefully mentioned it to Shen Han, but Shen Han walked away with a cold expression.

Lin Nuo actually knew that as a male wife, Shen Han had already become a gossip among many people, and he was still whimsical and wanted to live in it. Since then, Lin Nuo never mentioned anything about Yanxia Xiaozhu. He knew that he was not qualified. .

So Lin Nuo could only follow Shen Han to live in the Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion, and chose a room next to the main house.

He thought, in fact, this is also good, it is only a wall away from Shen Han.

Lin Nuo began to laugh, that she couldn't enter Yanxia Xiaozhu, it was actually better here.

Looking at the bright moon in the sky, Lin Nuo held his chin and sighed very lightly.

He thought of what he said to Shen Han in the evening, but he succeeded in angering Shen Han. Shen Han's voice was cold, and he said, don't even think about releasing the contract, just stay in this pavilion.

So Lin Nuo couldn't even leave the house.

But what he said was all the truth, just like what Shen Han said, he had indeed known for a long time about Shen Han's feelings for Yin Hanqiu, the fairy of Jueyin.