Chapter 24

After Lin Nuo reacted, he was already cornered by Shen Han.

Just now when Shen Han suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, Lin Nuo was so frightened that he turned around and ran away.

But the alley here is a dead end, he used the Flying Body Technique and arrived here almost in the blink of an eye, but he was still blocked in the corner.

Shen Han's expression was gloomy, and he waited for Lin Nuo to enter a blind spot by himself, so he detained Lin Nuo here, and he could no longer escape.

Looking at the expression of the man in white, even though Lin Nuo had said harsh words before, threatening to beat Shen Han, but when he really ran into him, she was so frightened that she just wanted to run away.

Not because of anything else, just looking at Shen Han's expression now, Lin Nuo felt that he was very likely to be whipped.

Shen Han took a step forward, Lin Nuo shrank back in fright.

He thought of the cub in his belly, even though he couldn't see it from his outer shirt, he still took a defensive posture, with his hands stretched out in front of him, as if he was ready to make a trick at any time, and quietly covered it with the wider sleeves. Live in the stomach.

From Lin Nuo's point of view, the belly has slightly bulged, if Shen Han looked carefully, he would definitely find something wrong.

The startled Lin Nuo didn't even think about who would stare at a man's belly to see if he was pregnant.

Shen Leng looked coldly at Lin Nuo, who was always trying to shrink back, and didn't care if his clothes rubbed against the wall, with a frightened expression on his face, as if he couldn't avoid it.

The thin lips were tightly pursed, after thinking of this, Shen Han's face became even colder.

Seeing that Lin Nuo was still stretching out his hand to fight him, Shen Han's expression changed, he sneered very lightly, and walked up to Lin Nuo with one step, putting him between him and the wall.

The two were close, Lin Nuo looked up at Shen Han, he was tall, Lin Nuo was suddenly unhappy, why did he stand so close.

But he also heard Shen Han's smile just now, so he didn't dare to face Shen Han head-on.

Lin Nuo could almost smell the cold breath on Shen Han's body, he panicked because Shen Han reached out and pinched his jaw.

Why haven't Qing'er and Ah Hua come yet?

Lin Nuo wanted to hide back now, but couldn't dodge, those cat eyes were full of fear.

"You gave all of these away?"

Shen Han's voice was cold, and he turned his other hand backwards, and all the wooden carvings in the hands of those little dolls flew back.

Seeing the rabbit in Shen Han's hand, and the other wood carvings being put away by Shen Han in his sleeves, Lin Nuo lowered his eyes and did not answer.

The toy in his hand suddenly flew away, and the children playing there were stunned.

Passers-by on the road saw Lin Nuo almost flying away before, and now they saw Shen Han using such a spell, they were afraid, thought it was a witchcraft, and there were also knowledgeable people, knowing that there are many strange people in this world Just wait and see nearby, thinking that it will also be a topic of conversation in the future.

The children who are a few years old are not sensible, some are quite miraculous, but there are also a few little dolls who pursed their mouths again and cried out because the toys were gone.