Chapter 63

Stretching out her hand to touch the furry heads of the three little sparrows, Lin Nuo rolled her eyes.

When he left that day, he didn't care about them at all. The female beast in the yard was killed by Moxiu. These little birds would rest under the eaves at night. He thought that even they couldn't escape.

The three obedient little sparrows scrambled to hand their heads to Lin Nuo, as if they were begging to be petted. The demon cultivator attacked them that day, and they were terrified.

Demonic energy can erode the minds of ordinary birds and beasts. For example, the water puppets that Lin Nuo encountered once were stained with demonic energy, and they were even more ferocious. Also, the monsters found along the water puppets made the rabbits around them become strange. Get up, fortunately get rid of the monsters in time, otherwise the mortals in that area will more or less suffer.

And the three little sparrows were fed by Lin Nuo with spiritual rice for a few months. The spiritual energy on their bodies was enough to make them resist the evil energy. Look for him around.

Seeing Lin Nuo now made Xiao Que feel much more at ease.

Lin Nuo smoothed their fur a few times, and the sparrows stopped. They were very humane and didn't bark. They turned around and combed the fluff on their bodies on the table in front of Lin Nuo.

"I found traces of some demons, but I haven't found a hiding place yet. I really need to be more careful recently."

Qing Li also followed Gu Qing's words, Lin Nuo's cultivation level is low, and she has a child, so it's best to ask him to remember one more thing.

"By the way, the Jueyin Valley has been in the limelight recently. Li Zhengfeng has joined forces with other sects, and the contacts are close, and the business is doing well."

As soon as the voice changed, Qing Li glanced at Shen Han and said.

Shen Han looked at him, didn't say anything, picked up the teacup and took a sip.

I don't know what Qingli wanted to say when he mentioned Jueyin Valley, but Lin Nuo looked at him, a little puzzled, and responded casually: "Is there a problem with the business of Jueyin Valley?"

In fact, Lin Nuo didn't think too much about it just by asking them along the topic.

But as soon as the words came out, I remembered that the photo stone was released by Jueyin Valley, and Shen Han and Yin Hanqiu were married. According to Shen Han, leaving aside those personal relationships, it seems that there is indeed something hidden.

Shen Han's reputation was ruined because of Li Zhengfeng. Lin Nuo thought about it, it seemed that Shen Han said that Jueyin Valley colluded with Moxiu, but in the end there was nothing unusual in the forbidden area of ​​Jueyin Valley.

"Business is fine." Qingli took a sip of tea, "But Li Zhengfeng has a problem."

Before Lin Nuo asked what was wrong, the little sparrow in front of him suddenly screamed in horror, flapped its wings and hid behind Lin Nuo, terrified.

Zai Zai was also startled by their voices, Yun Hua quickly coaxed him and patted Zai Zai, but fortunately he didn't cry in the end.

Hiding behind Lin Nuo, she poked her head out from Lin Nuo's shoulder, glanced at Yunhua, and the little sparrow wailed again in fear, and retracted her head behind Lin Nuo, not daring to come out again.

At first, finding Lin Nuo reassured the little sparrows, so they twisted their necks on the table and combed their feathers, but one accidentally saw Yunhua and screamed, the other two saw it too, and now the next three All panicked.