Chapter 72

The fox family, Lin Nuo was settled in a fox cave.

The cave is very big, with all kinds of room furnishings, no worse than the human room, and even more exotic fun.

Pearls are embedded everywhere in the cave, and it is not dark at all. Lin Nuo carried Zai Zai into the room, and the man in black who came with him entered the other room.

Put Zai Zai on the bed, untie the swaddle, and let him relax too.

Lin Nuo was sitting by the bed, watching Zai Zai kicking his chubby legs happily, couldn't help smiling, and gently grabbed Zai Zai's foot to play with him, it was a small one, and it was still fleshy .

I don't know what's going on with Shen Han, whether they have found Qing'er and A'hua.

As he was playing, Zai Zai's babbling sound became a little different. Seeing this, Lin Nuo, who had been taking care of him, thought that he must be hungry, so he got up and went to the fox cave.

When he came in just now, he put the mother beast and two cubs in the spirit beast bag at the door.

The sun was just right when we went out, and it was winter in the demon world. Although the trees hadn't withered yet, the temperature was low. The female animal was lying on the grass at the entrance of the cave basking in the sun, her eyes narrowed, looking very comfortable.

The two cubs were playing and playing beside it, and they were not afraid when they saw Lin Nuo. After being together for almost half a month, they all recognized Lin Nuo.

"Chirp."

Three little fat sparrows stopped on a branch not far away, and when they saw Lin Nuo coming out, they flew towards him while screaming.

Put a few grains of spiritual rice in a bowl and put it on the grass for the sparrow to peck at. Lin Nuo took out the cub's bowl from the storage bag and squeezed some animal milk.

The cubs in the room had already started to whimper, and Lin Nuo kept paying attention, so he hurried in with the bowl.

"Slow down, it's all yours." Zai Zai ate anxiously, Lin Nuo told him with a smile.

After eating a large bowl of animal milk, Lin Nuo stroked Zai Zai's belly, it was bulging, and he was full now.

Zai Zai, who was full, became energetic again, and his little hands shook. Because Lin Nuo was sitting by the bed, playing with him with his head down, a few strands of hair were facing forward, dangling in front of Zai Zai's eyes, and he wanted to reach out to grab it. .

Zai Zai likes to grab things. Lin Nuo discovered it early in the morning. He was afraid that he would stuff his hair into his mouth, and he was also afraid that he would develop a habit of grabbing other people's hair, so he didn't let Zai Zai succeed.

Spiritual consciousness penetrated into Yu Peili, and Lin Nuo found him his toys.

Zai Zai's things already took up a lot of space, including all kinds of small clothes and shoes, as well as toys and small wooden beds.

Seeing the small wooden bed, Lin Nuo stopped teasing Zai Zai, lowered her eyes and didn't know what she was thinking.

Zai Zai was dissatisfied, he couldn't catch his hair, Lin Nuo started babbling before playing with him, Lin Nuo just came back to his senses, didn't take out the toy, continued to play with Zai Zai, hugged him into his arms, Kissed between the eyebrows, and rubbed cheeks with Zai Zai.

The baby's cheeks are plump and tender, and Zai Zai is like a white dumpling, always smiling happily, very lovable.

Zai Zai was still too young, he smiled and drooled, rubbing against Lin Nuo's cheek, he said with disgust, "Fatty, you are so dirty."