Chapter 17

He accepted the existence of the spiritual fetus in his stomach, because the price of taking it out was too high, not to mention, Lin Nuo felt the blood that was connected to him, and that strange connection made him a little soft-hearted.

In the evening, Qing Li and Yun Hua also chatted with Lin Nuo, expressing openly and secretly that his body was not suitable for taking out the spirit fetus, so Lin Nuo finally decided to take good care of this in his stomach.

The next day, Lin Nuo, who was relieved, slept for a while before waking up. Gu Qing knocked on the door of his room as if pinching him, and brought in porridge, which was boiled with Lingmi.

"Master."

Seeing that Shen Bing was still by Lin Nuo's side, Gu Qing frowned slightly. He tried to recall Shen Bing to the scabbard, but Shen Bing kept resisting.

"Forget it, Qing'er, you should eat something together too. It's been a long time since I had dinner together."

Looking at the gray sword flying in the air, Lin Nuo smiled.

Hearing what Lin Nuo said, Gu Qing also sat down and had some porridge and side dishes with Lin Nuo.

Side dishes are food in the mortal world, Gu Qing knew that Lin Nuo didn't like to eat only porridge, so he went outside to buy some in the mortal world.

Bigu monks will not feel hungry, unless their spiritual power is dry and there is no spiritual energy to replenish, in order to survive, the body will feel hungry.

The reason why Lin Nuo ate these is also because whether it is Xueshen Wufeng or Lingmi, the aura contained in it is very gentle and suitable for Lin Nuo's body.

Naturally, he can also absorb spiritual energy from the outside world, but for the spiritual fetus in his stomach, this two-pronged approach can prevent the spiritual fetus from absorbing too much spiritual power from Lin Nuo's body.

After Gu Qing ate a small bowl, he stopped, and he also had bigu, so he didn't pay much attention to the desire for tongue, and just stayed with Lin Nuo.

After Lin Nuo finished eating, Gu Qing took the bowls and chopsticks from his hands, and tidied them up swiftly, even Lin Nuo couldn't get in his hands, but there were not many things.

"There's no news about Ah Hua yet."

Walking to the window, he opened the window and looked at the not very bright sky outside. Lin Nuo's voice was soft and worried, and he didn't know what happened to Ah Hua. It had been several days without even a shadow.

"I asked about the birds, but there is no news yet."

Gu Qing picked up the bowl and chopsticks as he spoke, and seeing Lin Nuo looking at the sky, trying to find Yunhua in the sky, he said again: "I have already greeted the Bird Clan and the Fox Clan, if I see Sister Hua, I will Tell her we're here."

Lin Nuo turned around, nodded towards Gu Qing, looked at Gu Qing and suddenly remembered that he was not practicing in Yaoshan, but followed him to the mortal world.

"Qing'er, I have nothing to do here. If you are busy, go back first. You can't be careless about training."

Lin Nuo closed the window and said, the place opened up by the demon world doesn't have much scenery to speak of.

"Master, I have already said hello to Yaoshan, so I won't go."

Gu Qing said, holding the bowls and chopsticks and wanting to leave, it seems that he wants to avoid this conversation.

Seeing his hurried steps, Lin Nuo felt that something was wrong, so he called out softly, "Qing'er."

After stopping in his tracks, Gu Qing turned around, pursed his lips and looked at Lin Nuo, and said, "Master."