Chapter 95

The sun went down, and after the colorful clouds in the western sky disappeared, the sky quickly darkened, and the people who had worked in the village for a day returned to their homes one after another.

Lin Nuo, who was rushed over, used the Jade Heart White Lotus to absorb and refine the demonic energy overflowing from the courtyard where Shen Han was before, so that more people did not discover it.

A few monks in the village were not advanced enough, and they could only learn a little superficiality. They stared at the courtyard that was just rented out today for a long time, and went back when they saw nothing unusual.

And Lin Nuo in the room was kissed by Shen Han against the door panel. Not only was he tall, but his cultivation base was also high. Even if he was injured, Lin Nuo had no room to parry in front of him.

Lin Nuo was pinched by Shen Han to raise her waist, perhaps because she was afraid that Lin Nuo would fall, Shen Han pressed against his chest, and slipped down with one hand, putting Lin Nuo's leg around his waist.

As soon as he did this, Lin Nuo knew what to do, obediently grabbed Shen Han's neck, his legs were naturally put on it, and his whole body was hung on Shen Han's body.

The devilish energy almost filled the entire room, and it was only after Lin Nuo came that Shen Han gathered all the devilish energy that was about to escape from the room here.

Lips and teeth blended together, the strength of the kiss was a bit fierce, long and domineering, Lin Nuo was almost out of breath.

The biting action on Lin Nuo's lower lip gradually softened, Shen Han moved back rationally, but still biting lightly, the two breathed together.

Slowly let go of the lower lip that was bitten by him, but the expression on Shen Han's face did not change. He stared at Lin Nuo for a while, the blood in his eyes fading.

"Learn to change your breath."

The deep magnetic voice was extremely hoarse, Shen Han kissed him again after speaking.

Knowing that his inner demons were at work, when Lin Nuo was forced to kiss here just now, she wanted to push Shen Han away, but as soon as her hand touched the firm chest, she smelled a faint smell of blood from the tip of her nose, which was from Shen Han's body.

Shen Han was injured.

Thinking of this, Lin Nuo, who wanted to refuse, didn't push him away in the end.

After kissing and kissing, Shen Han hugged Lin Nuo who was hanging on his body and walked towards Ruanta.

The big bed in the room belonged to a farmer who lived here before. After Shen Han came in, he took out the bed and did not replace that bed.

I thought that the matter would come to fruition, but when Shen Han undressed and wanted to do something, Lin Nuo still pushed him.

"If Zai Zai wakes up, I have to go back."

Lin Nuo panted slightly, he sat up from the soft bed, and stretched out his hands to wrap around the clothes that had been untied by Shen Han.

With a trembling voice, Lin Nuo's eyes were flushed, and she looked at him pitifully, with pleading in her eyes.

Just now Lin Nuo was afraid that he would be stimulated and that the demons would gain the upper hand again, and Shen Han was injured again, so she followed him.

He wanted to continue to untie Lin Nuo's clothes, but when he heard him say this, Shen Han's outstretched hand froze.

Withdrawing his hand, Shen Han straightened up and stood on the edge of the collapse looking down at Lin Nuo, with a gloomy expression.