Chapter 8

The drunk Lin Nuo didn't know that there was another "Shen Han" in this room.

His head was dizzy, Lin Nuo hugged his thin and strong waist, and gradually calmed down, the heat in his body was slowly dissipating, he felt sleepy.

Subconsciously knew that the person he was hugging was his A-Han, Lin Nuo rubbed his face against Shen Han's cheek, closed his drunken cat eyes, and showed a foolish smile, he didn't know, so he went down by himself "Catastrophe".

The avatar "Shen Han" had a smile on his mouth, and the unique light golden lines on the brows of the avatar were completely different from the main body.

If it is said that Shen Han is cold and aloof, then his incarnation looks strange and evil. Even though he has restrained that kind of malice now, it is still faintly visible, making people aware of his inferiority hidden under the skin.

Lin Nuo didn't pull his clothes anymore, and didn't move anymore. Shen Han maintained the posture of being hugged by him, and didn't move any further.

"What, can't bear it?"

The avatar "Shen Han" spoke, and there was a smile in the magnetic voice, but no matter how he heard it, he had no good intentions.

Shen Han raised his eyes, looked at "myself" coldly, then lowered his eyes again, as if he was thinking about how to push away the disheveled Lin Nuo.

And "Shen Han" opposite him, when he saw Lin Nuo's back facing him showing a little smooth white shoulder, his eyes were greedy.

"Wen Xiangruiyu is in his arms, and he is drunk again. He doesn't know anything. Even if he takes advantage of someone's danger, so what, he ruined your cultivation and ruined your incarnation, and you should pay something back."

With his hands behind his back, "Shen Han" spoke unhurriedly, and approached Lin Nuo as he spoke, reaching out to pull her into his arms, realizing that Lin Nuo had been turning his back to him, which made him suddenly feel dissatisfied.

The outstretched hand was in vain, and "Shen Han" was moved to the door, with annoyance flashing in his eyes.

No matter what, he was just an incarnation of Shen Han, not his body, and was restricted by Shen Han.

I can't touch it, let alone eat it, but "Shen Han" has a smile on his face again.

"He hurt you, I will avenge you, why not."

"Shen Han" tilted his head to look at the main body, his voice was still unhurried.

"When he threw himself into his arms, whoever accepted the body protection exercises ended up hurting his internal organs."

There was another chuckle, "Shen Han" had a mocking expression on his face, and the pale golden lines between his brows seemed to have deepened a bit.

And Shen Han, who was on the soft bed, remained unmoved. He lowered his eyes and watched Lin Nuo's body slowly slide down because he fell asleep.

Lin Nuo slept very uncomfortably, but he couldn't bear to let go of the things he was holding. He slid down, his arms hugged Shen Han's waist tightly, and his cheeks were pressed down against Shen Han's heart. Moved.

There was still flesh on Lin Nuo's cheek, the soft touch was close to the skin of the heart, and the warm breath hit that piece of skin, Shen Han still didn't move.

"Shen Han, at the beginning of the year, dare you say that you had no evil thoughts."

The avatar leaned against the closed door, and smiled lightly when he spoke. He was a separated part of Shen Han, so he naturally knew everything about Shen Han.