Chapter 44

A full moon hangs in the sky, and the cold moonlight shines down, and the lights in the magnificent attic are bright.

Lin Nuo looked at this familiar place, and vaguely guessed that this might be a phantom array.

"Ahan."

He heard his own voice.

He was the only one who would call Shen Han that way before.

Standing in place, Lin Nuo lowered his brows and eyes. It is very likely that the phantom array reflected his memory, and it was just an illusion.

The phantom array often kills people invisible, and the pictures you see are generally beautiful things that your heart desires, but if you get caught in it and lose your mind, after a long time, you will never be able to get out again.

"Ahan?"

The voice sounded again, and it sounded a little farther away, as if it was moving, walking backwards.

Lin Nuo, who was standing outside the attic, raised her eyes and slowly walked up the wooden steps.

Walking through the front hall and walking back along the long corridor, Lin Nuo looked around. The thing transformed by the phantom formation looked quite real.

Lin Nuo saw herself.

In front of the main house, a white figure stood there, holding a food box in his hand, hesitated, and knocked on the door.

"Ahan, I'm coming in."

Hearing what he said, he pushed open the door of the main house with caution.

The door of the main house was open, so Lin Nuo also passed by.

"Ahan, today is the Mid-Autumn Festival."

After hearing these words, Lin Nuo's memory was awakened. This was the Mid-Autumn Festival night in the first year of his marriage with Shen Han.

Not only in the mortal world, Mid-Autumn Night is also more important in the practice world.

Pursing his lips, Lin Nuo lowered his head slightly, looking a little unhappy, he remembered what would happen next.

Entering through the door, Lin Nuo looked at the two people sitting at the table, both dressed in white.

In the illusion, they couldn't see him.

——

Lin Nuo took out wine and fruit plates from the food box and placed them on the table.

It's been less than half a year since they got married, and even if they had a mutual agreement, he still didn't dare to use it often, so he found this place from the front hall.

Shen Han retreated for three months and only left yesterday, and today is Mid-Autumn Festival, he wanted to have a good talk with Shen Han.

With bright smiles in his eyes, Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han who was sitting opposite him, and handed over the poured wine.

Still with that indifferent look, Shen Han took the wine glass.

"Ahan, I have improved my cultivation recently."

I haven't seen each other for three months, and just got married. Lin Nuo has a lot to say, but she doesn't know what to say when it comes to her mouth. Looking forward to whether Ahan will praise him.

Hearing this, Shen Han glanced at Lin Nuo, and put down the wine glass in his hand.

"hand."

Lin Nuo stretched out her hand obediently, revealing her fair wrist.