Chapter 83

Lin Nuo, who raised his head slightly, could see Shen Han's serious look. He was born too well, with deep contours and three-dimensional features. Such a close-range impact can be very confusing.

However, Lin Nuo has seen him too much these days, and was even a little afraid of such a close distance.

Fortunately, Shen Han is only thrushing his eyebrows now.

Lin Nuo has heard of Bone Drawing and Eyebrow Drawing, which is a rare material for disguise. It is so thin and thin on the face that it looks like nothing. It can be completely disguised as another appearance, and even the eyes of high-ranking monks cannot detect it.

Shen Han has a lot of strange things, Lin Nuo has entered his treasure house many times, but there are still many things that he has never seen, because there are too many things.

Lin Nuo could barely feel the layer of material covering his face, but he could feel that Shen Han's pen tip was lightly touching his own eyebrows, tracing them carefully.

After the eyebrows were drawn, they went down one by one, the eyes and mouth, and even the bridge of Lin Nuo's nose were slightly swept, changing his overall appearance.

When Shen Han put away the pen, Lin Nuo saw that the nib of the pen flashed with a trace of aura, and knew that this pen was also a magic weapon.

"There are too few materials to draw the bones, so we can only do this first."

Shen Han smiled and said to Lin Nuo, seeing that Lin Nuo was still looking up at him, he couldn't help but reached out and rubbed his hair, behaving affectionately.

Neither of them had the small bronze mirror that women usually use to dress up. Lin Nuo was a little curious about his current appearance, so he took out the Yanyang mirror.

Lin Nuo was stunned by the person in the mirror, and similarly, the face in the mirror was also stunned.

The originally round glazed eyes turned into a pair of peach blossom eyes, the brows flew into the temples, and the look in the eyes was completely different from that of Lin Nuo.

The bridge of the nose is still straight, with little change, but the outline of the face is deeper. Compared with Lin Nuo's previous appearance, which was soft at first glance, he looks more handsome.

It's totally two people.

Especially the eyebrows, Shen Han painted them very carefully, Lin Nuo never knew that he could do this.

Although his appearance has completely changed, Lin Nuo raised his head to look at Shen Han, his eyes were soft, and he could vaguely see his original sweetness, Shen Han knew that this was the Nuo Nuo he was familiar with.

So when faced with this face that does not belong to Lin Nuo, he still accepts it well, but in his heart, Shen Han still prefers Lin Nuo's original appearance, but the situation is different now and he needs to cover it up like this.

"Can you still draw eyebrows?"

Lin Nuo couldn't hold back, and asked.

Shen Han was about to draw another picture, and took out the materials from the Mustard Seed Universe, when he heard Lin Nuo's words, his movements stopped, and he raised his eyes to look at Lin Nuo.

Seeing that the curiosity in Lin Nuo's eyes was the same as before, without any change, he even tilted his head slightly, Shen Han could completely imagine the scene if this expression was made by Lin Nuo's original appearance.

Shen Han lowered his eyes and smiled, the smile on his face was faint, as if he was nostalgic.

Lin Nuo suddenly felt that she had asked the wrong question.